Communist Goals Accomplihed

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is what you support if you support this illegitimate administration. Look at this one.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political, or social problems

DONE. We’ve watched BLM and their sisters in Antifa burn our cities for over a year since the death of George FLoyd, and we watched them get away with it.

If you’re counting, that’s 17 pinko goals that have already been achieved. We can debate the others, and we should, soon, because the Marxists are succeeding at an alarming rate.

In 1958 Communists Had 45 Goals to Take Over the U.S. Without Firing a Shot. Here Are the Ones They've Already Achieved

Your diselected President attempted a putsch by rallying up a mob storming the capital, and you blame anybody else than Trump and his supporters, who were just one tiny step away from erecting a tyranny in America? Seriously?
Bullshit. That was staged to distract from the fraud. Another part of the cover up that has failed miserably.

Your diselected President attempted a putsch by rallying up a mob storming the capital, and you blame anybody else than Trump and his supporters, who were just one tiny step away from erecting a tyranny in America? Seriously?

I swear some of you are in the wrong profession. There is some grade A satirical hyperbole posted on this site every day, and this topic is exhibit A

If there is no pushback and there is not, take the positions of power that are authoritarian and get those asses back with pure venom also. People died during the Russian revolution and Cuba and got nothing in return. Get them. Kill their families as it will happen. It will be forgotten long term. We live in an age of where social media knows us all. Reducing the population will be easy. And then growth will occur from there if we open up again.

Bullshit. That was staged to distract from the fraud. Another part of the cover up that has failed miserably.
Just to make sure I've got this right:

Jan 6th was staged by someone other than Trump supporters to distract from the rigged election?

Thanks in advance.

Jan 6th was staged by someone other than Trump supporters to distract from the rigged election?

Thanks in advance.

It's sad what this world has become.

When so many people cannot tell opinion from news anymore, and news from propaganda lies, we really need a whole lot of luck and good fortune, if we believe in freedom, democracy and constitution.

I mean, seriously. All you had to do was switching on the tv to see Trump himself rallying up the crowd who stormed the capitol. It is all there, life on tv for everybody to see. This guy doesn't even try to cover what he's doing, yet people buy his crap.

Ho hum. Another thread from a Trump cult traitor trying to justify his party's failed fascist coup attempt. It must be a day ending in "y".

We know why they do it. They intend to attempt more violent fascist coup attempts, so they want their white supremacist footsoldiers freed, and they want us to let our guard down. Neither is going to happen.

Thanks in advance.

When so many people cannot tell opinion from news anymore, and news from propaganda lies, we really need a whole lot of luck and good fortune, if we believe in freedom, democracy and constitution.

I mean, seriously. All you had to do was switching on the tv to see Trump himself rallying up the crowd who stormed the capitol. It is all there, life on tv for everybody to see. This guy doesn't even try to cover what he's doing, yet people buy his crap.
I've reached a point at which I just hope this madness shrinks over time, and gets small enough to fit back on the fringe. I don't know how to communicate with them any more. So I just ask questions, trying to understand their various opinions.

Have you seen interviews with the rank-and-file base, and what they believe? This is real. They really do believe this stuff, and they'll go along with anything that MTG or Gaetz or the pillow guy or any of the rest of them say. All you can do is watch.

Thanks in advance.

Another war is long overdue. It will shut the evil of you up for a couple of decades before it starts to rear its ugly head again. It depends on how many hundreds of millions if not billions die.

Thanks in advance.

I've reached a point at which I just hope this madness shrinks over time, and gets small enough to fit back on the fringe. I don't know how to communicate with them any more. So I just ask questions, trying to understand their various opinions.

Have you seen interviews with the rank-and-file base, and what they believe? This is real. They really do believe this stuff, and they'll go along with anything that MTG or Gaetz or the pillow guy or any of the rest of them say. All you can do is watch.

Yes, all we can do is watch ... and maybe sometimes have a nice chat with someone who isn't down the rabbit hole.

It's a bit different over here, and fortunately not (yet) as bad as it seems to be in America, but I've spoken with people like that. Here it's less about Trump, but there are quite a few Covid deniers here, the Russian propaganda outlet RT News is what FOX News/Newsmax are for Americans, and they have their "alternative facts" all straight ...

Thanks in advance.

Another war is long overdue. It will shut the evil of you up for a couple of decades before it starts to rear its ugly head again. It depends on how many hundreds of millions if not billions die.
Who would you classify as "evil"?

Thanks in advance.

Who would you classify as "evil"?

I read it as a wish to start another war against Germany, my country, and killing millions of us in the process, to "end evil".

LOLOL

Trump's base staged an insurrection??

rotfl-gif.288736

Thanks in advance.

Yes, all we can do is watch ... and maybe sometimes have a nice chat with someone who isn't down the rabbit hole.

It's a bit different over here, and fortunately not (yet) as bad as it seems to be in America, but I've spoken with people like that. Here it's less about Trump, but there are quite a few Covid deniers here, the Russian propaganda outlet RT News is what FOX News/Newsmax are for Americans, and they have their "alternative facts" all straight ...
One of my brothers lives in London, and he says the same thing. He doesn't think that America's divisions in basic reality are as bad in Europe, but he does see signs of it.

Pretty soon we're going to need interpreters just to communicate with them.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, actually. There are people out there who have everything to gain by playing off the intense political division in America, by exploiting the political hatred. And inciting violence.

A fire needs a spark, but the fire does not care who starts it.

Or did that not occur to you?

LOLOL

Trump's base staged an insurrection??

rotfl-gif.288736

I'll take note of you denying that Trump's base or his supporters were responsible for the riot.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back