Committee of judiciary chairman refers Kavanaugh accuser for FBI investigation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-9-30_7-48-26.png

Committee of the Judiciary Chairman refers Kavanaugh accuser for FBI investigation | Daily Mail Online
Man who tweeted that his friend had been raped by Kavanaugh on a boat in 1985 but later said he 'made a mistake' could face criminal charges for diverting investigation into the Supreme Court nominee

The problem it was a lie and we all know this moron lied, but let's pretend for a minute he didn't. Are we going to start putting people into prison for " real mistakes" .

I hope they do put this loser in prison though , because the Trump haters think they are way to special and cna do or say anything they want and get away with it. Esp. Soro's scumbag losers.

• Banned

It's incredible the people who believe this liar. I mean what is wrong with these lower IQ's?
You answered your question with your own question. Low IQ’s

You know they are doing this with Kavanaugh for the same reasons as Trump.

If the Democrats win the house they are going to bring up and out all these Trump accusers they will then start to impeach him.

For the record I would like to state that I've never been sexually molested by Brett Kavanaugh. But I was molested by Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson, Al Franken, even a few Republican senators in an airport men's room, Koko the late gorilla, Dolly the cloned Scottish sheep, several high-ranking Catholics bureaucrats, and many others my memory is too traumatized to recall. The REAL sexual predators can't leave my cute little ass alone, for whatever it's worth.

• Banned
For the record I would like to state that I've never been sexually molested by Brett Kavanaugh. But I was molested by Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson, Koko the late gorilla, Dolly the cloned sheep, several high-ranking Catholics bureaucrats, and many others my memory is too traumatized to recall. For whatever it's worth.

Me too dam it lets sue them. bhahaha

For the record I would like to state that I've never been sexually molested by Brett Kavanaugh. But I was molested by Bill Clinton, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, Michael Jackson, Koko the late gorilla, Dolly the cloned sheep, several high-ranking Catholics bureaucrats, and many others my memory is too traumatized to recall. For whatever it's worth.

Let's sue them on Judge Judy for the extra humiliation of her verbal abuse!

Sh...t J.Judy is probably a Trump hater and would side with the women , yeah should be an easy win ehhehe.

Sh...t J.Judy is probably a Trump hater and would side with the women , yeah should be an easy win ehhehe.

Not necessarily. In the 2000 (or was it 2002 or whenever?) NY senate race I remember she supported Giuliani over Hilarious Hillary. She always seemed politically middle-of-the-road as far as I can tell, not very partisan one way or another.

She had to go to marriage counseling over disagreement about remodeling an ugly, way-overpriced house?
She’s Ill.
--------------------------------- no sympathuy . she is simply a liberal , lefty , dem , femi nazi woman . There are lots just like her Gentlemen .

She had to go to marriage counseling over disagreement about remodeling an ugly, way-overpriced house?
She’s Ill.
--------------------------------- no sympathuy . she is simply a liberal , lefty , dem , femi nazi woman . There are lots just like her Gentlemen .
And her indoctrination began full-throttle at Holton-Arms.

View attachment 219418

Committee of the Judiciary Chairman refers Kavanaugh accuser for FBI investigation | Daily Mail Online
Man who tweeted that his friend had been raped by Kavanaugh on a boat in 1985 but later said he 'made a mistake' could face criminal charges for diverting investigation into the Supreme Court nominee

The problem it was a lie and we all know this moron lied, but let's pretend for a minute he didn't. Are we going to start putting people into prison for " real mistakes" .

I hope they do put this loser in prison though , because the Trump haters think they are way to special and cna do or say anything they want and get away with it. Esp. Soro's scumbag losers.
Good. Prosecute everyone that produces false testimony.

She’s Ill.
And her indoctrination began full-throttle at Holton-Arms.
----------------------------------------- 'holton arms' a full blown 'femi nazi' training ground since 1901 . --- Holton-Arms - History of Holton-Arms ---

Forum List

Back