J6 Committee Did Not Preserve Evidence--Obstruction of Justice?

Because Joe has the DOJ weaponized against us right now. They arent going to do a fucking thing to help us. That will all change in a year and it work the opposite way for 4 years after Trump is elected.

How will it change? Will Trump fire the entire DOJ?

But it is good of you to admit that your side will also weaponize the DOJ. At least you are willing to admit there is no difference between the two sides.

How will it change? Will Trump fire the entire DOJ?

But it is good of you to admit that your side will also weaponize the DOJ. At least you are willing to admit there is no difference between the two sides.
Pfff, he only needs to fire Garland and put a rabid MAGA republican in his place. :laugh:

No. Once he is replaced, the rabid MAGA guy will begin the great purge.

I do admire your blind faith.

I almost envy it, would make life so much easier to never have to think for myself.

I do admire your blind faith.

I almost envy it, would make life so much easier to never have to think for myself.
Why you would think anything other than that is going to happen is beyond my understanding. Youre delusional if you dont think we are going to clean house. There are people on Select Committees who are already drawing their plans "to hold people within the federal government accountable". I literally heard them announce it in Congress yesterday.

Why you would think anything other than that is going to happen is beyond my understanding. Youre delusional if you dont think we are going to clean house. There are people on Select Committees who are already drawing their plans "to hold people within the federal government accountable". I literally heard them announce it in Congress yesterday.

and then you prove my point for me.

Thanks, I truly do appreciate it.

Yeah, im sure youre right. Conservatives are going to be super cool and not do anything to fuck over the DNC. :laugh:

If only I had said that.

Not to mention there is not a single conservative in Congress right now

It appears that the J6 Committee did not preserve evidence from the event that could be exculpatory to the people currently in prison.

Right. Read that again.

Who's surprised?

The House select committee that investigated the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 failed to adequately preserve documents, data and video depositions – including communications it had with the Biden White House that are still missing – according to the Republican lawmaker overseeing the GOP investigation into the committee's work.

The now-disbanded "J6" committee, which was run by Democrats and included only two GOP members, has also failed to provide any evidence that it looked into Capitol Hill security failures on the day of the riot, Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., chairman of the Subcommittee on Oversight for the Committee on House Administration, told Fox News Digital......

Loudermilk says Thompson’s committee was required by law and House rules to preserve and turn over all data related to their investigation at the end of the congressional term in December, and Loudermilk said as much to Thompson in a letter on June 26.

"He's saying they decided they didn't have to," Loudermilk told Fox News Digital. "It was clear in law they had to especially and, I mean, if there was any question, the fact that they used the videos in the hearings would dictate that it had to be preserved. The more we go in the more we're realizing that there's things that we don't have. We don't have anything about security failures at the Capitol, we don't have the videos of the depositions."
Release all of the J6 Political Prisoners!!

If only I had said that.

Not to mention there is not a single conservative in Congress right now
Have fun in 2025. Its going to 4 years of getting your shit pushed in. You can count on it.

Last edited:
Have fun in 2025. Its going to 4 years of getting your shit pushed. You can count on it.

My life does not change one iota based upon who is sitting in the White House or has control of Congress

Both parties suck and govern essentially in the same manner.

But again, I am very happy for you!

Look at the Trump cult losers flail. They're desperately throwing everything at the wall, hoping something will help DearLeader beat the rap.

We should take this opportunity to thank Pelosi for laying the groundwork for Jack Smith.
Destroying evidence is groundwork you clown?

My life does not change one iota based upon who is sitting in the White House or has control of Congress

Both parties suck and govern essentially in the same manner.

But again, I am very happy for you!
Your life at USMB is going to DRASTICALLY change. This smug attitude is going to vanish when Trump is elected and it will be replaced with outrage. Have fun with all that. :laugh:

What makes you think that Trump wont release them on day 1 after he wins? You would have to be pretty naive to not see that coming. :cuckoo:
He can take the steps to pardon them....which he could probably expedite the pardons.....

But he has no legal power, to release them otherwise....without a pardon.

He can take the steps to pardon them....which he could probably expedite the pardons.....

But he has no legal power, to release them otherwise....without a pardon.
Yes, a pardon is what everyone expects and its what he said he would do.

Yes, a pardon is what everyone expects and its what he said he would do.
Trump took pardoning crooks to a new imploding level during his first term....no doubt if he won a second time, he'd be even worse and more abusive of the pardon power trusted in him, by our constitution!

What makes you think that Trump wont release them on day 1 after he wins? You would have to be pretty naive to not see that coming. :cuckoo:
I wouldn't be surprised. Like how Hamas' leader is trying to get his supporters out of prison.

Your life at USMB is going to DRASTICALLY change. This smug attitude is going to vanish when Trump is elected and it will be replaced with outrage. Have fun with all that. :laugh:

nope, won't change a bit, I will still be against both parties and will still make fun of the sheep like you on both sides.

and as a plus if he does not win I have all sorts of old post to bring up and laugh in your face about!

It is a win/win for me

Forum List

Back