J6 Committee Did Not Preserve Evidence--Obstruction of Justice?

This isn't enough for your fellow terrorists to get released from prison
What makes you think that Trump wont release them on day 1 after he wins? You would have to be pretty naive to not see that coming. :cuckoo:

GettyImages-1236945829-640x480.png

these dicks destroyed evidence to protect their own corrupt asses.
After Trump frees the January 6th prisoners, we will have plenty of jail space for them. I mean, it doesnt seem like a stretch to convict them on obstruction of justice. As we all know, you can use novel legal theories to take down presidents now, so regular old "obstruction" should be simple as fuck to accomplish. :dunno:

After Trump frees the January 6th prisoners, we will have plenty of jail space for them. I mean, it doesnt seem like a stretch to convict them on obstruction of justice. As we all know, you can use novel legal theories to take down presidents now, so regular old "obstruction" should be simple as fuck to accomplish. :dunno:
Oh really? First, let me tell you. The J6 committee has NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to preserve anything besides their report. The obligation lies with the DOJ who do have to preserve their evidence for discovery.

Second, Trump is indicted for among other things, obstruction of justice.

As evidence the government can show a legal subpoena. The response by Trump's lawyers to that subpoena that turned out to be a lie. The testimony from these lawyers in front of the grand jury explaining why that lie happened. Surveillance video of Walt Nauta moving boxes in and out of the storage room where classified documents were hidden. And the testimony of the person who was in charge of those videos saying that Trump wanted those tapes destroyed.

Oh really? First, let me tell you. The J6 committee has NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to preserve anything besides their report. The obligation lies with the DOJ who do have to preserve their evidence for discovery.

Yes the fuck they do have to preserve it. Thats why we WILL prosecute.

Yes the fuck they do have to preserve it. Thats why we WILL prosecute.
Lol. Find me the law that forces the house of representatives to preserve every scrap of material they produce in furtherance of their duties... I'll wait.

Lol. Find me the law that forces the house of representatives to preserve every scrap of material they produce in furtherance of their duties... I'll wait.
Wait until after the next election. Youll get all the legal theories you want at that point.

Ah so you know your spouting BS. By the way what's preventing you from suing now?
Um, because Biden owns the DOJ. What a stupid fucking question.

We also arent "sueing", we will be "convicting criminals". People are going to prison.

Um, because Biden owns the DOJ. What a stupid fucking question.

We also arent "sueing", we will be "convicting criminals". People are going to prison.
I see? Can you name 1 just 1 criminal, or for that matter civil trial that Biden interfered with? Again, I'll wait.

I see? Can you name 1 just 1 criminal, or for that matter civil trial that Biden interfered with? Again, I'll wait.
Why are you limiting our debate to that super narrow scope? Cant i name shitloads of other crimes?

Why are you limiting our debate to that super narrow scope? Cant i name shitloads of other crimes?
I'm not limiting anything. I want you to provide a reason by given an example or something else tangible, why you believe Biden being president will prevent you from suing if you truly believe there's some obligation for the Jan 6th committee to save all the records.

If you truly look at this as a debate. Providing at least a justification for your claims is essential.

I'm not limiting anything. I want you to provide a reason by given an example or something else tangible, why you believe Biden being president will prevent you from suing if you truly believe there's some obligation for the Jan 6th committee to save all the records.

If you truly look at this as a debate. Providing at least a justification for your claims is essential.
I already told you, we arent "sueing", we are "convicting". We cant convict anyone until Trump wins the next election. In the mean time, we will continue to compile evidence. We already have so much. Just imagine what we will have after another year of digging.

I already told you, we arent "sueing", we are "convicting". We cant convict anyone until Trump wins the next election. In the mean time, we will continue to compile evidence. We already have so much. Just imagine what we will have after another year of digging.
So if I'm getting those straight is that you are outright saying that if Trump becomes president what the law says isn't important anymore and you can simply skip all of it and convict?

So if I'm getting those straight is that you are outright saying that if Trump becomes president what the law says isn't important anymore and you can simply skip all of it and convict?
Lol, dont act so shocked. Of course we are going to weaponize the government against democrats. We warned you guys for years that the tables would one day turn. Anything you do to us, we are going to do to you. Once we have buttfucked your party for 4 straight years, you guys can either agree to pass legislation to stop that shit, or we can keep going. Youre going to pay first though.

Forum List

Back