Comments on TD vs Dante

I am enjoying it at this point. Both are makin good points, respectful and still throw in a little humor. I think Joe Biden could learn a thing or two.. :eek:

I am enjoying it at this point. Both are makin good points, respectful and still throw in a little humor. I think Joe Biden could learn a thing or two.. :eek:

Agree it's pretty cool. TD and Dante are pretty awesome in there whether we agree with them or not.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's instinct to comment when you see something interesting.

The only Human instinct is to suck. All other characteristics are learned behavior.

Hmmm, another discussion maybe? :lol:

I'm thinking if people want to quote something they said and post it over here that would work:)

Yes! Especially after the discussion has ended. :eusa_angel:

maybe you can challenge mal on this one?

I said it. Why would I challenge anyone about what I said?

Maybe you need to challenge me over it? :eusa_angel:

Joe Biden actually says what's on his mind and is slow with the edit button. He'd fit in USMB perfectly. Nothing more boring for Dante than somebody like Obama (sorry folks) who has a time delay when speaking...he edits in motion

The only Human instinct is to suck. All other characteristics are learned behavior.

Hmmm, another discussion maybe? :lol:

Yes! Especially after the discussion has ended. :eusa_angel:

"The only Human instinct is to suck. All other characteristics are learned behavior."

Your basic instinct is strong and your learned one(s) pushes your basic one to the nth power.

"The only Human instinct is to suck. All other characteristics are learned behavior."

Your basic instinct is strong and your learned one(s) pushes your basic one to the nth power.

So, you don't feel the need to challenge me. Just the need to have mal challenge me?

OK

So, you don't feel the need to challenge me. Just the need to have mal challenge me?

OK

your need to suck is strong. maybe it is you who should determine who you want to challenge?

OK

your need to suck is strong. maybe it is you who should determine who you want to challenge?

Ah, so you do want me to challenge you over what I said.

:razz:

ildth0.jpg

Dante has left the building...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-b...-gun-control-in-the-americas-and-america.html

:razz:

Forum List

Back