Commanders of the Marines, Air Force, Navy, and Army all publicly b!tch slap Donald J. Trump

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Top Military Leaders Who Advise President Trump Speak Out Against Racism

image.JPG

Military chiefs denounce racism, hate after violence at Virginia white nationalist rally

The generals’ responses came after President Donald Trump’s assertion during a press conference Tuesday that “both sides” were to blame for the clashes. Pentagon officials said the chiefs’ statements were not responses to the president.

“We’re always stronger together,” Goldfein wrote.

Lengyl added: “Our diversity is our strength.”

Trump wasn't saying good things about all the Nazi's. Only the "fine" and "good" Nazi's..

Ridiculous.

Do you stay awake at night making this shit up??

Trump and the Generals couldn't be more in line ... they condemn ALL kinds of racism, not just the ones you don't like.

Trump condemned racism. Then louder. Then he didn't specifically name each group. Then he didn't name each individual.

But he does know that not everyone protesting the removal of these monuments are nazi white supremacists. And, that's pretty good.

image.JPG

Military chiefs denounce racism, hate after violence at Virginia white nationalist rally

The generals’ responses came after President Donald Trump’s assertion during a press conference Tuesday that “both sides” were to blame for the clashes. Pentagon officials said the chiefs’ statements were not responses to the president.

Trump wasn't saying good things about all the Nazi's. Only the "fine" and "good" Nazi's..
There is no way in hell these military leaders said anything with the intent to "bitch slap" the commander-in-chief. You don't know much about military people, do you?

Trump condemned racism. Then louder. Then he didn't specifically name each group. Then he didn't name each individual.

But he does know that not everyone protesting the removal of these monuments are nazi white supremacists. And, that's pretty good.

But then the WAY he did it was just bullshit.

image.JPG

Funny, I didn't see anything about anyone getting bitch slapped, I guess you're lying again. If anyone needs bitch slapping it's race baiters like you.

Trump has many shortcomings and faults. However, being stupid is not one of them. I am sure that he did a quick evaluation of where his voters stand on Charlottesville. Then he crafted a statement that does not condemn NAZIs and racists, while condemning violence in general, even though the Left saw through it immediately. He didn't care. They didn't vote for him.

We, get it, Donald. Whoever voted for you is not to blame for anything.

Keep going Trump, you are uniting the entire country against you. You ARE a uniter!

Get bent, you stupid fucking assbag. You are not as nearly as "smart" or aware as I thought you were. You are a fucking commie sack of shit. Let me express this one very salient thought and let it sink in. If I am ever accosted by a BLM or Antifa member? I am going to gut them like a pig........from their fat gut right up to their throat. A good knife is better than a gun......having Antifa shit watching the guts of one of their fellow members fall to the ground is a better reminder to mind their manners than any gun shot wound.

Last edited:

You just proved that no matter WHAT he says or how or when will be good enough for you.

How about this... GO FUCK YOURSELF, snowflake.

Keep going Trump, you are uniting the entire country against you. You ARE a uniter!

YES, Issac!!! Da peoples want coimmie fuckwads like yourself deciding on behalf of your globalist masters.

Pantywaisted queers like you would not fare well in a confrontation. You would tuck tail and run away like the gutless coward that you are. You are still waiting on your nads to drop as you struggle with transgendered issues.

(snicker)

image.JPG

None of these Generals do things like this without the SecDef's approval who in turn doesn't do to much without the CINC's approval. Since you show a spectacular ignorance for how the US Military Chain of Command works I'll explain it as simply as I can "Shit doesn't roll up hill".

image.JPG

None of these Generals do things like this without the SecDef's approval who in turn doesn't do to much without the CINC's approval. Since you show a spectacular ignorance for how the US Military Chain of Command works I'll explain it as simply as I can "Shit doesn't roll up hill".
So you are saying they are pu$$ies?

I think you're wrong.

Trump has many shortcomings and faults. However, being stupid is not one of them. I am sure that he did a quick evaluation of where his voters stand on Charlottesville. Then he crafted a statement that does not condemn NAZIs and racists, while condemning violence in general, even though the Left saw through it immediately. He didn't care. They didn't vote for him.

We, get it, Donald. Whoever voted for you is not to blame for anything.
Correct.

Trump can’t afford to anger his rightwing base, many of whom are neo-fascists and white nationalists.

And although many who make up Trump’s rightwing base don’t consider themselves neo-fascists and white nationalists, they nonetheless agree with what motivates neo-fascists and white nationalists: the wrongheaded notion that white Americans are somehow ‘disadvantaged,’ that no one is ‘standing up’ for white Americans, and that America is changing to the ‘detriment’ of white Americans – when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

As the left swing further and further into oblivion we must expect the violence to escalate. They can't get their way through the vote so they resort to subversive tactics.

Whatever happened in Charlottesville would not have happened had Antifa not attacked. That is without doubt. And Antifa got exactly what they wanted, it all blamed on someone else. Those paid white people sure did their job.

As the left swing further and further into oblivion we must expect the violence to escalate. They can't get their way through the vote so they resort to subversive tactics.

Whatever happened in Charlottesville would not have happened had Antifa not attacked. That is without doubt. And Antifa got exactly what they wanted, it all blamed on someone else. Those paid white people sure did their job.

It is a sad day with NAZIs and white supremacists who are armed with rifles have to resort to running down leftist protesters in cars, just so that they march in their White Power uniforms while chanting anti jewish slogans.

image.JPG

So you are saying they are pu$$ies?

I think you're wrong.
No you twit they follow the oath they took. Regardless of your psychotic hatred of President Trump he is their Commander. That is how the Chain of Command works.

Forum List

Back