What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commander of the 7th Fleet Gets Shitcanned

williepete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Voltaire said it best:

"dans ce pays-ci, il est bon de tuer de temps en temps un amiral pour encourager les autres"

admiral-byng.jpg

pismoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heck , this is the USA Navy and the Nation counts on the Navy / Military and its people . i think its good that this guy has been fired . There has got to be consequences and if i understand correctly this '7th Fleet Commander' has been judged to be responsible . -------------------------------- Plus one poster has confirmed my suspicions that this guy got his job because of 'mrobama' . So hey , this guy is one of 'mrobamas' boys and its good that he is gone Muhammed .

williepete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cyberattack?

WASHINGTON The Pentagon won’t yet say how the USS John S. McCain was rammed by an oil tanker near Singapore, but red flags are flying as the Navy’s decades-old reliance on electronic guidance systems increasing looks like another target of cyberattack.

Read more here: US Navy collisions stoke cyber threat concerns

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List