Commander of Aircraft Carrier Who Called for Help With Virus Outbreak Is Fired

His email was in the newspaper before his commanding officer even saw it. That's not following chain of command.
Just another supposed opportunity to kick Trump.

The admiral (his superior) quartered 2 doors down from this cowardly shitstain. In the old days, justice would have been swift..... and brutal... we live in the age of pussy hats now, so he'll live.

"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*

The Navy did the correct thing. That Captain sent a 5-page letter and copied half of the brass in the American Military.

He had no business doing that. Plus he is the Captain of an American Attack Carrier. He's asking the ship to be
pulled off line while the men are treated. That would put a dent in our Tactical and Strategic Naval defense of the country.
Not to mention alerting our enemies of such a move. It was bound to be leaked and it was. Once it was in the
newspaper the Cpt was dead meat. It's very simple.

I haven't followed this all that closely, but I did hear some comments about him giving shore leave to his men
when they made a Port of Call in Vietnam. (That's where they got the virus.) I think his actions were to cover his
own ass for a poor decision in exposing his men to the virus in Vietnam. (Change the issue)

He's gone...a new Captain will take over and the men will follow the orders of the new man. Happens everyday
in the Military.

Trump is 100% right! :clap:

President Donald Trump said Saturday he backed the Navy’s decision to fire the commander of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, Capt. Brett Crozier, “one hundred percent,” noting that the captain made a mistake when he stopped the ship in Vietnam for a port visit.

The President added:

"Now, well I guess the captain stopped in Vietnam, people got off in Vietnam — perhaps you don’t do that in the middle of a pandemic or something that looked like it was going to be. History would say you don’t necessarily stop and let your sailors get off, number one. "

HE WAS BUM! Hey leaked information out! He should be pushed in the ocean
Obviously youve never served.
This capitain put his crew first.
He is a hero.

On Monday, Capt. Brett Crozier, the commander of the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, sent a letter to the Navy pleading for permission to unload his crew, including scores of sailors sickened with Covid-19, in Guam, where it was docked. The Pentagon had been dragging its feet, and the situation on the ship was growing dire.

“We are not at war,” he wrote. “Sailors do not need to die. If we do not act now, we are failing to properly take care of our most trusted asset — our sailors.”

He is a hero.

On Monday, Capt. Brett Crozier, the commander of the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, sent a letter to the Navy pleading for permission to unload his crew, including scores of sailors sickened with Covid-19, in Guam, where it was docked. The Pentagon had been dragging its feet, and the situation on the ship was growing dire.

“We are not at war,” he wrote. “Sailors do not need to die. If we do not act now, we are failing to properly take care of our most trusted asset — our sailors.”
He put the navy at a disadvantage, that ship carries nukes and should be in service now it’s not because of a democrat loser

Last edited:
He is a hero.

Hey put the navy at a disadvantage, that shop carries nukes and should be in service now it’s not because of a democrat loser

:rolleyes:

"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*
I guess you missed the point it was his commanding officer not Trump. The way the military operates is you go to your commanding officer with concerns you don't start running around yelling at everyone like you are on fire.

I guess your education didn't include the avtual Chain of Command. Educate yorself.

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Why would you know what a chain of command is?

Jump on those typos, you're a REAL man.

I am sorry! I expect people to be able to carry their side of a conversation.

Well, you are indeed sorry but that's your problem.

I may be sorry, but you are apparently mentally challenged.
And you’re the brains of this outfit

The Captain was a hero.

When he left the ship his entire crew turned out and were chanting his name

He sacrificed his career for the good of his men.

You can't ask for much more from a leader.

Of COURSE the Trumpers disparage him
Leah’s grand pa was Edward j Smith

Rump? You're an as*

In other words, he told the truth. Modly is the one who needs to be removed. The Captain acted in a professional manner by trying to help those under his command.

Bless Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley ! :clap:

View attachment 318957

The nation’s top military officer Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Friday that the Navy had reason to believe that fired USS Theodore Roosevelt commander Captain Brett Crozier went outside his chain of command.

Milley is the one who should be fired. The entire chain of command is covering for Trump. They are traitors to those who serve under them.

Trump is busy. He doesn't have the time, nor the inclination to consult the unemployable, marxist shitstain fringe regarding important decisions. You're wrong about everything else, so the odds are overwhelmingly in his favor.

God love him for ignoring the lowlife shit of our electorate.

Rump? You're an as*
He broke the chain of command.

Actions have consequences despite your emotions
yep, they sure do. That captains crew now feel a greater loyalty to him than any one on the planet. He is about to emark into the wonderfull world of commercial shipping. With that captains license one can easily earn $875/day. I know because that is the license I am currently working on. That is what my captain makes and he is already trying to get this guys number.
He was relieved of his command. He wasn't fired from the navy.

Rump? You're an as*

I've got a hunch that the commander in chief is going to step into this and maybe kick some asses.
President Trump has stated he is 100% in agreement with the removal of Crozier.

Rump? You're an as*

yep, they sure do. That captains crew now feel a greater loyalty to him than any one on the planet. He is about to emark into the wonderfull world of commercial shipping. With that captains license one can easily earn $875/day. I know because that is the license I am currently working on. That is what my captain makes and he is already trying to get this guys number.
No commercial shipping company will hire a captain who does not follow the chain of command.
At the first sign of pirates boarding his ship Crozier would be the first man in a lifeboat.
He's a coward.
Everyone who swerves in the US military is taught on day one to follow the chain of command........or face the consequences.
Crozier thought he could disregard this command.

Rump? You're an as*

No commercial shipping company will hire a captain who does not follow the chain of command.
At the first sign of pirates boarding his ship Crozier would be the first man in a lifeboat.
He's a coward.
Everyone who swerves in the US military is taught on day one to follow the chain of command........or face the consequences.
Crozier thought he could disregard this command.
yep you dont no th edifference between your ass and the grand canyon.

Trump is 100% right! :clap:

President Donald Trump said Saturday he backed the Navy’s decision to fire the commander of the aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt, Capt. Brett Crozier, “one hundred percent,” noting that the captain made a mistake when he stopped the ship in Vietnam for a port visit.

The President added:

"Now, well I guess the captain stopped in Vietnam, people got off in Vietnam — perhaps you don’t do that in the middle of a pandemic or something that looked like it was going to be. History would say you don’t necessarily stop and let your sailors get off, number one. "

I should have never got off the airplane at Bien Hoa in 1967. It was dangerous to my health. The General that sent me there should have been fired.

Rump? You're an as*
I guess you missed the point it was his commanding officer not Trump. The way the military operates is you go to your commanding officer with concerns you don't start running around yelling at everyone like you are on fire.

I guess your education didn't include the avtual Chain of Command. Educate yorself.

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Why would you know what a chain of command is?

Jump on those typos, you're a REAL man.

I am sorry! I expect people to be able to carry their side of a conversation.

Well, you are indeed sorry but that's your problem.

I may be sorry, but you are apparently mentally challenged.
And you’re the brains of this outfit

Are you qualified for command at sea? I was!

Forum List

Back