Commander of Aircraft Carrier Who Called for Help With Virus Outbreak Is Fired

I wonder if the 5K sailors would still be on that ship if he hadn't kick the Navy in the ass.

Almost all of them are still on the ship. You and 99% of you civilians have no clue as to what is going on.
FALE ADMIRAL DUKE VERY IMPORATANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Hail Trump!

"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*
He broke the chain of command.

Actions have consequences despite your emotions
yep, they sure do. That captains crew now feel a greater loyalty to him than any one on the planet. He is about to emark into the wonderfull world of commercial shipping. With that captains license one can easily earn $875/day. I know because that is the license I am currently working on. That is what my captain makes and he is already trying to get this guys number.

The Captain was a hero.

When he left the ship his entire crew turned out and were chanting his name

He sacrificed his career for the good of his men.

You can't ask for much more from a leader.

Of COURSE the Trumpers disparage him
Loose lips, sink ships!

"Today at my direction the commanding officer of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, Captain Brett Crozier, was relieved of command by carrier strike group commander Rear Admiral Stewart Baker," Modly said during a Pentagon press briefing.

Modly told reporters that Crozier was removed for showing "extremely poor judgment" and creating a "firestorm" by too widely disseminating the memo detailing his concerns, copying some 20 to 30 people.

He said Crozier was not removed because of any evidence suggesting he leaked the memo to the press, but rather for allowing "the complexity of his challenge with the Covid breakout on the ship to overwhelm his ability to act professionally when acting professionally was what was needed the most at the time."

Rump? You're an as*
I guess you missed the point it was his commanding officer not Trump. The way the military operates is you go to your commanding officer with concerns you don't start running around yelling at everyone like you are on fire.

I guess your education didn't include the avtual Chain of Command. Educate yorself.

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Why would you know what a chain of command is?
Rockwell Tory would have fired that captain

Rump? You're an as*
I guess you missed the point it was his commanding officer not Trump. The way the military operates is you go to your commanding officer with concerns you don't start running around yelling at everyone like you are on fire.

Yep. O fired mccrystal for the same thing.

Rump? You're an as*

I guess your education didn't include the avtual Chain of Command. Educate yorself.

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Jump on those typos, you're a REAL man.

I am sorry! I expect people to be able to carry their side of a conversation.

Rump? You're an as*

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Yes, he would have fired him. If you ever watched the movie, he was relieved of command for getting his cruiser torpedoed and later made Admiral.

I wonder if the 5K sailors would still be on that ship if he hadn't kick the Navy in the ass.

Almost all of them are still on the ship. You and 99% of you civilians have no clue as to what is going on.
FALE ADMIRAL DUKE VERY IMPORATANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Hail Trump!

Hundreds of a crew of almost 6000 means almost all are still on the ship, dumbass!

Rump? You're an as*

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Yes, he would have fired him. If you ever watched the movie, he was relieved of command for getting his cruiser torpedoed and later made Admiral.
I have seen the movie many, many times

it never gets old for me

Rump? You're an as*

"avtual"?

"yorself"

I have seen the movie many, many times

it never gets old for me
My Dad would come home from work late on Friday night and if I was watching this, we would stay up and watch it together. I think it made him very proud when I became a ship driver!

"He subverted the Chain of Command by emailing the Pentagon directly and used a non-secure email. That email was then “leaked” to the media, which is exactly why the CoC and secure comms exist in the first place.

He’s someone’s puppet."

Good riddance.

Bless Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley ! :clap:

1585974460468.png

The nation’s top military officer Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley said Friday that the Navy had reason to believe that fired USS Theodore Roosevelt commander Captain Brett Crozier went outside his chain of command.

Rump? You're an as*

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Well, you are indeed sorry but that's your problem.

Rump? You're an as*

"avtual"?

"yorself"

Well, you are indeed sorry but that's your problem.

I may be sorry, but you are apparently mentally challenged.

Unbelievable! The Navy Captain should be praised and reinstated. Last I heard, 150 crew members have tested positive for coronavirus. CNN reported that the carrier will be evacuated, disinfected, and replaced with a fresh crew to monitor key nuclear and operating systems.

Forum List

Back