Commander in Thief ....the new political correctness

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The left had long ago learned the secret to controlling the narrative by introducing and then pounding home new terms designed to propagate their agenda and their point of view. It's actually a marvel of efficieny that the right has refused to adopt to their own sorrow and peril. Since it is fairly evident that the 2020 election was likely the most corrupt in American history ( Kennedy was probably a close second if not a tie ) it is only befitting that we ( conservatives) take full advantage of a time tested and well proven lingual tactic that when used again and again begins to erode the integrity of the other side's argument. I mean ...why not? If your opponent uses a canon do you respond with a pea shooter? No..... even though he will denigrate you and try to make you fell ashamed for going to get your own canon ( another well tested and effective left wing tactic ) it finally dawns on you that his cannon balls outweigh your peas by about one million to one.

I give you the new and henceforth Proper Nomenclature to use when referring to Joseph Biden......

Commander in Thief

The left had long ago learned the secret to controlling the narrative by introducing and then pounding home new terms designed to propagate their agenda and their point of view. It's actually a marvel of efficieny that the right has refused to adopt to their own sorrow and peril. Since it is fairly evident that the 2020 election was likely the most corrupt in American history ( Kennedy was probably a close second if not a tie ) it is only befitting that we ( conservatives) take full advantage of a time tested and well proven lingual tactic that when used again and again begins to erode the integrity of the other side's argument. I mean ...why not? If your opponent uses a canon do you respond with a pea shooter? No..... even though he will denigrate you and try to make you fell ashamed for going to get your own canon ( another well tested and effective left wing tactic ) it finally dawns on you that his cannon balls outweigh your peas by about one million to one.

I give you the new and henceforth Proper Nomenclature to use when referring to Joseph Biden......

Commander in Thief
The Commander and thief was voted out of office, although it was too late to get back the original tax dollars allocated, but stolen from the military.

I like Commander in Thief....I also like this one...wow I like so many...:04:

1624593611199.png

Commander in Thief
A New Addition to the War time terminology provided by Spanish American Conservatives.... Que Mala Harris......

Forum List

Back