Coming to pick up the kids? Let me see your ID! No, Great...RESISTING ARREST!

You didnt say WHY someone needs to show an ID when they are picking up kids from the pool and how that is grounds for arrest.

You're just saying "She shoulda" and never asked why

Not enough details.

If cops were called for unsupervised children...they are now obligated to their safety. Thank trial lawyers for that.

So...if an adult picks them up...cops need ID so their report (tbe CYA document) says who the kids left with.

Why were cops called?

Because black kids at a pool...thats why. Or if you go with the story because one of them didnt have on a proper bathing suit...apparently if you're black the cops get called on you for that too!

You didnt say WHY someone needs to show an ID when they are picking up kids from the pool and how that is grounds for arrest.

Not enough details.

If cops were called for unsupervised children...they are now obligated to their safety. Thank trial lawyers for that.

So...if an adult picks them up...cops need ID so their report (tbe CYA document) says who the kids left with.

Why were cops called?

Because black kids at a pool...thats why. Or if you go with the story because one of them didnt have on a proper bathing suit...apparently if you're black the cops get called on you for that too!

The Fairfield Aquatic Center sets the dress code. Not the cops. But if they tell someone they cant be there...and they refuse to leave...the cops get called. Thats how it works.

If I go.to a restaurant with a dress code that I dont match...and when told to leave I act like an idiot....well....this is what happens.

Not enough details.

Why were cops called?

The Fairfield Aquatic Center sets the dress code. Not the cops. But if they tell someone they cant be there...and they refuse to leave...the cops get called. Thats how it works.

If I go.to a restaurant with a dress code that I dont match...and when told to leave I act like an idiot....well....this is what happens.

How was the mom there to pick them up if they refused to leave? And when did dress codes become the concern of the police?

New video shows more of police incident at Fairfield pool Local News - Home

Lesson of the day?

When black people become disorderly and refuse to follow any set of rules....they're untouchable. Period. Ever. Rules dont apply to them. We must tolerate any and all behavior.

What rules? Dont spend more than 1.5 minutes near a pool?

Im responding gently because the details arent all out yet.

Sounds like a kid didnt meet the dress code of the Fairfield Aquatic Center....which cops have no control of. And the person was asked to leave. And...the woman was upset (and thats reasonable...how unappropriate can a swimsuit be??).

But...however it went...cops were called and people didnt cooperate.

I agree...some businesses or facilities have dumb rules. But...its their rules..and when someone doesnt follow them...cops are called.

Not enough details.

Why were cops called?

How was the mom there to pick them up if they refused to leave? And when did dress codes become the concern of the police?

Dress codes arent.

But if someone wont leave...or...if they're becoming disorderly...the facility can call cops to make them leave.

In todays climate...asking a black family to leave a pool....I can imagine they didnt take that well regardless of the reason. Cops show up? Even worse.

Once again....cops put into a no win shit sandwich.

Not enough details.

Why were cops called?

Dress codes arent.

But if someone wont leave...or...if they're becoming disorderly...the facility can call cops to make them leave.

In todays climate...asking a black family to leave a pool....I can imagine they didnt take that well regardless of the reason. Cops show up? Even worse.

Uh, no...from the article: "Had that officer not grabbed her at that point, this incident would not have happened. Can police learn to de-escalate instead of escalate situations?"

Not enough details.

Why were cops called?

Dress codes arent.

Uh, no...from the article: "Had that officer not grabbed her at that point, this incident would not have happened. Can police learn to de-escalate instead of escalate situations?"

Some situations cant be deescalated. Like dancing...it takes two to calm down.

So...when she was asked to leave the first time...did she leave or at least start walking towards the exit? If not...did she calmly explain why not? Or....did she "Keep it real"?

Sooner or later, one way or another, you're going to learn that disrespecting cops and teaching your children to disrespect them, puts you and your children in danger. The cops are in a position of authority for a reason. You are not, for a reason.
Fuck 'em.....

Not enough details.

Why were cops called?

Dress codes arent.

By the way...that "from the article" is a quote...from their lawyer isnt it? Hmmm. Taking that as truth?

"There would not have been a shoplifting incident....if only the store had given the item to my client for free."

Dress codes arent.

By the way...that "from the article" is a quote...from their lawyer isnt it? Hmmm. Taking that as truth?

"There would not have been a shoplifting incident....if only the store had given the item to my client for free."

Well human behavior says that people dont like being grabbed. Just because a lawyer says 2+2=4 doesnt mean its a lie.

Like I said, Its almost like you believe there is no way to ever difuse a situation ever and that grabbing and cuffing people is the only way to go. Which reminds me of a saying "There is only one way to skin a cat"

Isnt that how it goes?

Sooner or later, one way or another, you're going to learn that disrespecting cops and teaching your children to disrespect them, puts you and your children in danger. The cops are in a position of authority for a reason. You are not, for a reason.
Fuck 'em.....

By all means, challenge them Moon. It always turns out so well.........

The police could suplex someone on their head and these boot lickers will say "Hey if you resist arrest whatever happens is your fault"

They forget to mention that "resisting arrest" to them is when you dont drop to your knees and put a cops dick in your mouth whenever they come withing jerk you off range

Dress codes arent.

Well human behavior says that people dont like being grabbed. Just because a lawyer says 2+2=4 doesnt mean its a lie.

Like I said, Its almost like you believe there is no way to ever difuse a situation ever and that grabbing and cuffing people is the only way to go. Which reminds me of a saying "There is only one way to skin a cat"

Isnt that how it goes?

Well....considering 1, 000, 000 American cops do 40, 000, 000 hours of police work per week....and out of 40 MILLION hours of policing per week...only a couple incidents per week ruffle feathers...id say cops diffused quite a lot of sithations.

Afterall...no headline EVER reads "Cops respond to wild situation and calmly handle it without any controversy". Happens all day every day though.

The police could suplex someone on their head and these boot lickers will say "Hey if you resist arrest whatever happens is your fault"

They forget to mention that "resisting arrest" to them is when you dont drop to your knees and put a cops dick in your mouth whenever they come withing jerk you off range

Or...when they ask to see your ID card...or to put your hands behind your back. I know thats sooooo unreasonable.

Or...when they ask to see your ID card...or to put your hands behind your back. I know thats sooooo unreasonable.

Unreasonable or not...they fail to give a reason for asking.

Think I'm lying, watch a video where a cop asks a white guy for ID. The white guy will talk about violating his rights and the cops leave.

Then watch how much they listen to a black guy. And what happens next.

Think I'm lying, watch a video where a cop asks a white guy for ID. The white guy will talk about violating his rights and the cops leave.

It depends. Is there suspicion of any possible illegal activity? If so....you must produce ID.

ALSO....notice how those uncooperative white guys are also CALM and dont panic and dont attack the cops or run? They just ask "Am I being detained?" Any black person could do the same. Mike Brown would be alive today if he acted like those white dudes.

It depends. Is there suspicion of any possible illegal activity? If so....you must produce ID.

ALSO....notice how those uncooperative white guys are also CALM and dont panic and dont attack the cops or run? They just ask "Am I being detained?" Any black person could do the same. Mike Brown would be alive today if he acted like those white dudes.

Of course it depends...It depends if the person is a white person concerned for his rights or an uppity back talking ni**er.

The white guys tell them to go fuck off and the police do. Black dude asks why and we've heard you repeat over and over that back talking a cop is punishable by arrest.

Except that doesnt apply to whites because....."IDK, but its not race" is a line you'd use

Forum List

Back