Coming to pick up the kids? Let me see your ID! No, Great...RESISTING ARREST!

If a school yard bully demands your lunch money, just giving it to him will reduce your chances of having your butt kicked too. That doesn't mean the bully has the right to kick your butt if you don't give it to him.

Completely invalid comparison since the police DID have a right to ask this woman for ID

For walking in to get her kids? Why exactly was she required to show the ID? If that was an issue, the cop would have had to have a valid reason to request it.

Why can't you have an honest debate? Seriously

Read about the case and it is clear. The police were going to write her a citation and asked her for her ID and she REFUSED.

That's a matter of record.

And when the police writet a citation, they have a right to ask you for ID, as opposed to merely asking you to identify yourself.

Sorry, but I went back and rewatch the video, and reread the link. They didn't say anything about any citation she was receiving. Obviously, she would have to produce an ID for that. What exactly were the citing her for, other than not showing ID?

The article wasn't clear on that, My guess, since the kids refused to leave when told to and the cops had to be called is that she was being given a no trespass citation. Which is normally just a "don't come here again, or next time you go to jail" it isnt even a fine, it's just a record for the police department that you have been told that you aren't wanted.

But the article DOES say that they were trying to write her a citation.

No it doesn't, and your imagining it doesn't make it so. The police chief, or whoever that was in the video said something about how people should behave when receiving a citation or being arrested, but there is nothing about her receiving a citation before her refusal to give ID. I know there are times when a cop has to handle things, but those times aren't determined just by whether he wants to.

Here's another article on the incident

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-filmed-confrontation-pool-article-1.22606846

Several officers work to pull another girl off a gate she is grasping onto, while repeatedly telling her to stop resisting arrest. Police confirmed that they used pepper spray during the arrests and one officer is heard instructing a handcuffed female how to blink the spray out of her eyes near the end of the video.

Who teaches their children that this behavior is okay? It is NOT. When you are private property and told to leave you LEAVE

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-filmed-confrontation-pool-article-1.22606846

Several officers work to pull another girl off a gate she is grasping onto, while repeatedly telling her to stop resisting arrest. Police confirmed that they used pepper spray during the arrests and one officer is heard instructing a handcuffed female how to blink the spray out of her eyes near the end of the video.

Who teaches their children that this behavior is okay? It is NOT. When you are private property and told to leave you LEAVE

Link doesn't work

Link doesn't work
That's odd it worked, then it didn't
\
Ohio police and family dispute filmed confrontation at pool - NY Daily News

Its a disaster. An entire generation being raised to believe its proprer to be uncooperative and confrontational to police.

It'll take 30 years to undo this. Last time it happened was the lefist radical 60s and we saw massive spikes in violent crime in the 70s and 80s.

30 fucking year. All because radical leftists got back into power.

oh look what I found
Video Police Respond to Report of Fight at Public Pool Now Officers Are Accused of Racial Targeting Excessive Force Video TheBlaze.com

Turns out these kids were asked to leave because they were FIGHTING not because of a bathing suit :rofl: and then when they refused, the cops were called.

You people will believe anything without doing any research of your own won't you?

Got it to work. The Blaze video only shows what happens after the confrontation, so is not really pertinent to what caused it. If what the blaze says is true, then that puts a completely different complexion on the incident, However that site also says the government blew up the WTC, so it doesn't have much credibility.

oh look what I found
Video Police Respond to Report of Fight at Public Pool Now Officers Are Accused of Racial Targeting Excessive Force Video TheBlaze.com

Turns out these kids were asked to leave because they were FIGHTING not because of a bathing suit :rofl: and then when they refused, the cops were called.

You people will believe anything without doing any research of your own won't you?

Got it to work. The Blaze video only shows what happens after the confrontation, so is not really pertinent to what caused it. If what the blaze says is true, then that puts a completely different complexion on the incident, However that site also says the government blew up the WTC, so it doesn't have much credibility.

Bulldog, have you seen this CNN article, look at these kids fighting with the cops

911 call at pool brawl Everything s going crazy - CNN Video

oh look what I found

Bulldog, have you seen this CNN article, look at these kids fighting with the cops

At last, a little credibility. Only a fool would refuse to change their mind when new compelling information is presented. I'm pretty sure that the people responsible for sorting this out don't really care what I think, but it now looks like people were just stirring shit. Some people do that. However, that doesn't mean that cops are always right, and their actions shouldn't be held to a higher standard than just anybody else on the street.

oh look what I found

At last, a little credibility. Only a fool would refuse to change their mind when new compelling information is presented. I'm pretty sure that the people responsible for sorting this out don't really care what I think, but it now looks like people were just stirring shit. Some people do that. However, that doesn't mean that cops are always right, and their actions shouldn't be held to a higher standard than just anybody else on the street.

I agree with you, and when the cops break the law, I'm for treating them exactly the same as any non LEO

I do acknowledge and appreciate that you change your mind when seeing new evidence.d

oh look what I found

I agree with you, and when the cops break the law, I'm for treating them exactly the same as any non LEO

I do acknowledge and appreciate that you change your mind when seeing new evidence.d

Never did see the good in arguing something that I know is wrong.

oh look what I found

Me neither, but arguing that facts aren't true seems to be a national sport around here, and I see that from BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

It's good to see someone say . Hey in this case, I had my facts wrong and changed my opinion.

Me neither, but arguing that facts aren't true seems to be a national sport around here, and I see that from BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

It's good to see someone say . Hey in this case, I had my facts wrong and changed my opinion.

We all learn....wait for all the info. And dont always trust partial video. New era in america.

We all learn....wait for all the info. And dont always trust partial video. New era in america.

Yeah when the video starts rolling in the middle of a fight, you can just toss that shit in the garbage as far as evidence goes. Bulldog seen the video from CNN of what happened inside the rec center before the home video and it was clear. Those assholes needed to be arrested.

Too bad more people can't change their opinion when they see evidence that proves them wrong.

Forum List

Back