Comey 'Overconfident'.....

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Comey is going to throw agents and process under the bus by saying he was 'overconfident' in the FBI procedures. He said he 'thought they were robust enough.' Problem is, Comey WAS the process!! He SIGNED off on this shit!!! This is getting good!! :party:

Nothing will happen.

It's already happening. They are being investigated by the Trump DOJ and the Democrat impeachment circus is about to take down it's tent. You're probably right, Comey won't pay but I'd be willing to bet the Democrats are going to pay a dear price come 2020.

Comey is as dirty as they come. "I was 7 layers above them!" (Forget that I signed that these were facts) " It was sloppy." ( No, it was definitely BIASED against the GOP.) "I'm sorry" (I'm SORRY I was caught.)

Comey is going to throw agents and process under the bus by saying he was 'overconfident' in the FBI procedures. He said he 'thought they were robust enough.' Problem is, Comey WAS the process!! He SIGNED off on this shit!!! This is getting good!! :party:

He signed off the same way directors before him signed off. Those were the procedures used since long before he was in that position. If he didn't follow standing procedures, that should be addressed. If procedures need to be changed, then change them. but it's hard to blame a man for following procedures that he was told to follow.

He signed off the same way directors before him signed off. Those were the procedures used since long before he was in that position. If he didn't follow standing procedures, that should be addressed. If procedures need to be changed, then change them. but it's hard to blame a man for following procedures that he was told to follow.
look, there were 17 "errors" not procedures that need changing...PEOPLE that were dutifully making those errors need to be held accountable...Page, Strzok, McCabe, etc.. And not last, not least...COMEY< Mr. Sloppy.

Perhaps you should be leery of Dana Boente (who is under the FBI director) who signed the April 2017 FISA warrant

and

Rosenstein who signed the last one.

but no you are obsessed with Comey and McCabe.

Comey was asked if he was still the director when all this came out would he resign
Comey's response was I don't think so because worse things happened while I was the director.
Wallace should have asked him what could be worse than misuse of America's intel agencies against American citizens?

Comey was asked if he was still the director when all this came out would he resign
Comey's response was I don't think so because worse things happened while I was the director.
Wallace should have asked him what could be worse than misuse of America's intel agencies against American citizens?

Also Page should of been monitored.

Republican Senator Richard Burr, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN in July that he believes the FISA judges had “sound reasons” for issuing the Page surveillance warrant to the FBI. “I don’t think I ever expressed that I thought the FISA application came up short,” Burr said at the time.

snip

Page told the FBI he didn’t know the Russians were spies. But the bureau was evidently not convinced—while descriptions of Page’s interactions with the spies remain redacted, the FISA application did discuss the efforts by Podobnyy and two other Russian intelligence operatives to recruit “New York City residents” as assets in 2013, when Page was first interviewed by FBI counterintelligence agents. The FBI interviewed Page again in March 2016—just before he joined the Trump campaign, and months before the FBI officially began its probe of possible collusion between the campaign and Russia.

‘Carter Page Is a Very Unlikely GOP Hero’

On April 3, 2017, Carter Page revealed to BuzzFeed that he is "Male-1" in the January 2015 indictments against Evgeny Buryakov, Viktor Podobnyy, and Igor Sporyshev and that Page had met with Podobnyy beginning in 2013.[22] In January 2015, the three Russians were charged with overtly conspiring against the United States and that Buryakov had been an unregistered agent of a foreign government.[22][23][24] In absentia, 40 year old Podobnyy and 27 year old Sporyshev were charged also with aiding and abetting Buryakov, but were not arrested because Podobnyy and Sporyshev, as officials of the Russian government, left the United States under diplomatic immunity.[22][23][24] During the investigations of the three Russians, the United States government used recorded transcripts of their conversations.[22][25] Later, during October 2016 when the FBI and the Justice Department officials obtained a 90-day warrant for electronic surveillance of Carter Page who had ceased being an adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 election campaign, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) application included Page's relationships with Buryakov, Podobnyy, and Sporyshev as part of the basis for obtaining the warrant.[26][27]

Evgeny Buryakov - Wikipedia

Republican Senator Richard Burr, the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN in July that he believes the FISA judges had “sound reasons” for issuing the Page surveillance warrant to the FBI. “I don’t think I ever expressed that I thought the FISA application came up short,” Burr said at the time.

snip

Page told the FBI he didn’t know the Russians were spies. But the bureau was evidently not convinced—while descriptions of Page’s interactions with the spies remain redacted, the FISA application did discuss the efforts by Podobnyy and two other Russian intelligence operatives to recruit “New York City residents” as assets in 2013, when Page was first interviewed by FBI counterintelligence agents. The FBI interviewed Page again in March 2016—just before he joined the Trump campaign, and months before the FBI officially began its probe of possible collusion between the campaign and Russia.

And the FBI first contacted page to feed him a line of shit and page repeated that line of shit back to another FBI agent lol

snip

And the FBI first contacted page to feed him a line of shit and page repeated that line of shit back to another FBI agent lol

Perhaps Carter Page is an undercover FBI agent.

Perhaps you should be leery of Dana Boente (who is under the FBI director) who signed the April 2017 FISA warrant

and

Rosenstein who signed the last one.

but no you are obsessed with Comey and McCabe.
Ahhh rats jumping ship before eminent sinking. Sweet!

snip

Uh.......NOT Penny

Nothing will happen.

It's already happening. They are being investigated by the Trump DOJ and the Democrat impeachment circus is about to take down it's tent. You're probably right, Comey won't pay but I'd be willing to bet the Democrats are going to pay a dear price come 2020.
Why do you think Comey is a Democrat problem?

He gve Trump the win when he announced a

snip

Uh.......NOT Penny

What makes you think he is not.? If so everything about the Fisa warrants are a lie!!

Forum List

Back