Comey did NOT just save his job...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
by clearing Hillary a 2nd time. I'm betting if he does not have an 'accident' or 'fall ill' he will be fired / replaced as soon as Hillary takes office.

HaShev

Gold Member
Reaction score
Reeks of blackmail, or strong armed by the Justice Dept.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Reaction score
by clearing Hillary a 2nd time. I'm betting if he does not have an 'accident' or 'fall ill' he will be fired / replaced as soon as Hillary takes office.
Comey did not clear Hillary. What he did in July was lay out why she was guilty and then said it is up to the people to serve justice. Because he can't with the DOJ stacked against him. We all heard it we all heard him excoriate her. Imbecile or spy she is guilty.

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't think it matters much. No matter what Comey does at this point, he will go down in history as the most corrupt, incompetent and hated FBI director we've ever had. In most administrations, people don't even know who the FBI director is.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comey did not clear Hillary. What he did in July was lay out why she was guilty and then said it is up to the people to serve justice. Because he can't with the DOJ stacked against him. We all heard it we all heard him excoriate her. Imbecile or spy she is guilty.
Comey said she was not guilty in July and reaffirmed it on Friday.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think Comey's hands are tied. Hell if anyone else did what she did they would be fired and be facing criminal charges.

So says every security expert I've heard. They also said she would never, ever be granted another top security clearance.

Seems Hillary is above the law. Color me shocked.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What he did was to sway many voters from voting for Clinton. He's a hero.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Comey said she was not guilty in July and reaffirmed it on Friday.
He sure did. He also said her actions were stupid, careless and incompetent.

Just the fact that she isn't facing criminal charges makes her okay with you.

Guess common sense is something you just don't have.

Carry on. Idiot.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh and lets not forget the maid who has no security clearance whatsoever faxing sensitive and classified material to her aids. She was doing this from the Clinton home and an unsecured server.

Wonder if the FBI talked to Maria the maid???

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How could they? She don't speaky no English.

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dang! I missed that part where Comey said the DOJ is stacked against him, the assumption being that he didn't do his job because of DOJ pressure and he caved. But his political indictment, which is unprecedented, left a doubt that was grasped in desperation by Trumpeters, this presumption of guilt. Hillary haters cannot accept that nothing indictable was found, never will. But I don't believe that if criminal activity were found, Comey would have backed off. Also, there's this:

Edward Snowden Shows Just How Fast The FBI Could Read Hillary Clinton's Emails | Huffington Post

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh and lets not forget the maid who has no security clearance whatsoever faxing sensitive and classified material to her aids. She was doing this from the Clinton home and an unsecured server.

Bingo!!!!!!
How could the FBI say on one hand she's cleared.
And we have this maid printing out high clearance docs.
Hilarious.

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Reaction score

Bingo!!!!!!
How could the FBI say on one hand she's cleared.
And we have this maid printing out high clearance docs.
Hilarious.
High clearance docs? Are you sure about that?

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The irony in all this is if Hillary was a Republican she would have been done a long long time a go with much less to go on. Our media is as corrupt as the government they serve.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List