Comey did NOT just save his job...

Oh and lets not forget the maid who has no security clearance whatsoever faxing sensitive and classified material to her aids. She was doing this from the Clinton home and an unsecured server.

Wonder if the FBI talked to Maria the maid???
Bingo!!!!!!
How could the FBI say on one hand she's cleared.
And we have this maid printing out high clearance docs.
Hilarious.
High clearance docs? Are you sure about that?
classified

by clearing Hillary a 2nd time. I'm betting if he does not have an 'accident' or 'fall ill' he will be fired / replaced as soon as Hillary takes office.

I'm sure he will, as well, considering he has effectively lost control of his agency with agents breaking numerous laws to play politics.

The FBI Clearly needs a good house-cleaning. Comey isn't the guy to do that.

I think Comey's hands are tied. Hell if anyone else did what she did they would be fired and be facing criminal charges.

I'm still waiting for you guys to tell me of someone who was either fired or is now facing criminal charges for doing what Hillary did.

Thanks.

I've been asking for this for a couple of months now.

Look it up yourself if you are interested. Google is your friend.

The Government Has Prosecuted Nearly Every Violator of Secrecy Rules Before Hillary Clinton

Ex-officials prosecuted for mishandling gov’t info see ‘double standard’ in Clinton case

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for you guys to tell me of someone who was either fired or is now facing criminal charges for doing what Hillary did.

Thanks.

I've been asking for this for a couple of months now.

In April, after a lengthy investigation by the FBI that disgraced the onetime military hero, Petraeus pleaded guilty in federal court in North Carolina to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified materials. He was sentenced to two years of probation and fined $100,000.

Petraeus’s civilian sentence did not necessarily exempt him from further punishment at the hands of the military. Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, although he retired from the Army in 2011 to take the top job at the CIA, he still could have faced discipline for his actions.

Carter could have imposed a range of disciplinary measures, under military law, from issuing a nonbinding letter of concern about Petraeus’s actions to demoting him from his rank as a retired four-star general.

Besides further tarnishing Petraeus’s reputation, stripping him of a star could have cost him tens of thousands of dollars a year in pension payments.

Pentagon won’t punish David Petraeus any further in sex-and-secrets scandal

Now mind you, the woman he shared this information with did have federal security clearance, just not the proper clearance to see those documents. Hillary let her foreign maid print out similar documents, and nothing.

by clearing Hillary a 2nd time. I'm betting if he does not have an 'accident' or 'fall ill' he will be fired / replaced as soon as Hillary takes office.
You might want to read up on how FBI directors come and go.
You mean how they USUALLY come and go?!

The love and hatred for the man has swung like a pendulum for Liberals / Hillary / Obama. If Hillary ekes out a victory, one he almost cost her, you REALLY think she is going to keep him as director of the FBI, unless she can keep him on a tight leash. If there is anything you should have learned over the last few years and during this election, how things 'usually' go means nothing.

Trump;s acceptance speech - first line...

James Comey, you are FIRED!!!!

You might want to read up on how FBI directors come and go.
You mean how they USUALLY come and go?!

The love and hatred for the man has swung like a pendulum for Liberals / Hillary / Obama. If Hillary ekes out a victory, one he almost cost her, you REALLY think she is going to keep him as director of the FBI, unless she can keep him on a tight leash. If there is anything you should have learned over the last few years and during this election, how things 'usually' go means nothing.
She can't fire him, young man. And why should she since he's obviously her stooge. (-:

Comey did not clear Hillary. What he did in July was lay out why she was guilty and then said it is up to the people to serve justice. Because he can't with the DOJ stacked against him. We all heard it we all heard him excoriate her. Imbecile or spy she is guilty.
Dang! I missed that part where Comey said the DOJ is stacked against him, the assumption being that he didn't do his job because of DOJ pressure and he caved. But his political indictment, which is unprecedented, left a doubt that was grasped in desperation by Trumpeters, this presumption of guilt. Hillary haters cannot accept that nothing indictable was found, never will. But I don't believe that if criminal activity were found, Comey would have backed off. Also, there's this:

Edward Snowden Shows Just How Fast The FBI Could Read Hillary Clinton's Emails | Huffington Post

For 10 minutes he laid out the case against Hillary. For 10 minutes I thought there is no way she gets off, then he makes a left turn. Say you work in a military institution and by accident take home secrets that are then stolen. Do you think you would walk? Do you think they would say, its OK you broke the rules you didn't follow protocol and lost secrets, you didn't mean to so go ahead and run for president. Do you really believe that the FBI would do that for you?

I wondered how long it would be until the left wing lied and said that Comey exonerated Clinton, didn't take long. I hope the people do their job on Tuesday.

n April, after a lengthy investigation by the FBI that disgraced the onetime military hero, Petraeus pleaded guilty in federal court in North Carolina to a misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified materials. He was sentenced to two years of probation and fined $100,000.

Except Petreaus didn't do what Hillary did. He didn't inadvertently receive materials that were LATER deemed to be classified.

He took hundreds of classified documents out of a secure location- knowingly - and showed them to someone who had no authorization to see them.

Oh, yeah. And he got a fine!

Except Petreaus didn't do what Hillary did. He didn't inadvertently receive materials that were LATER deemed to be classified.

He took hundreds of classified documents out of a secure location- knowingly - and showed them to someone who had no authorization to see them.

Oh, yeah. And he got a fine!

And oh yeah, he was charged and not let off scot free.

And the woman he showed those documents to was a military woman with security clearance, just not the right kind. You're going to compare that to Hillary having her foreign maid print out confidential and classified material?

And no, those documents that Hil-Liar had were classified right from the beginning. Hil-Liar is the only one saying they weren't. But Comey testified to Congress that yes, Hil-Liar did have classified information on her server. If it didn't become classified until later, he would have told Congress she didn't have classified material.

Comey literally looks like a political puppet. I'd be surprised if he didn't become a freaking thief like Bill Clinton's National Security adviser and steal incriminating documents from the FBI's evidence locker. They better watch this guy, he might go postal.

Forum List

Back