Comey, committed perjury to congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Former FBI Director James Comey just confirmed his May 3 Senate testimony under oath contradicts his supposed February memo which the mainstream media claimed was a “smoking gun” against President Trump.
NYT debunked: Trump didn't directly order end of Flynn investigation

upload_2017-6-8_9-9-36.png

Confirmed: Comey Committed Perjury to Congress
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the BS lies that will be spun on this speech like COMEY thinks he was fired because of Russia man these Obama hicks and Clinton Hicks are so easy to sell bs lies to these dumb asses believe everything coming out the Democratic questioning and their lies as if questioning Comes on live tv is going to be the GODS honest't answers to these questions. Give me a break the only idiots that believe that are the democratic ass kissers and their sheep.

Former FBI Director James Comey just confirmed his May 3 Senate testimony under oath contradicts his supposed February memo which the mainstream media claimed was a “smoking gun” against President Trump.

Is thgis perjury from Comey or nmore "fake news" from the media? Trump never told him to stop the investigation of Kelly. There is a line where obstruction of justice lies. That line was not crossed. There is a big difference between hoping a case ends positively and demanding the investigation stops so there is not chance of a crime.

View attachment 131736

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the BS lies that will be spun on this speech like COMEY thinks he was fired because of Russia man these Obama hicks and Clinton Hicks are so easy to sell bs lies to these dumb asses believe everything coming out the Democratic questioning and their lies as if questioning Comes on live tv is going to be the GODS honest't answers to these questions. Give me a break the only idiots that believe that are the democratic ass kissers and their sheep.
Quote what Comey said on May 3rd that shows perjury.

Hinting strongly, as President, that an investigation should be ended in a good way is obstruction.

View attachment 131736

Quote what Comey said on May 3rd that shows perjury.
I would like to see this confirmed be another link (AP). But if true, this could be very damaging to Comey. There is a big difference between those two statements.

Hinting strongly, as President, that an investigation should be ended in a good way is obstruction.
I disagree. you cannot prove a case of obstruction on a "hope" rather than, intent.."Stop this investigation." This will be a good lesson on how careful one should be with words. Remember, Hillary got out of charges that she was guilty of because Come said, she broke the laws of our country, but she didn't MEAN to.

Isn't the memo government work product....and therefore something that needs aproval from higher ups to put out to the public....

Has comey just admitted to a felony?

I disagree. you cannot prove a case of obstruction on a "hope" rather than, intent.."Stop this investigation." This will be a good lesson on how careful one should be with words. Remember, Hillary got out of charges that she was guilty of because Come said, she broke the laws of our country, but she didn't MEAN to.

No.....there is no "intent" needed to prosecute her for what she did....she hasn't been prosecuted because comey chose not to......a new Dept. of Justice investigator needs to open up the investigation and charge hilary...

Isn't the memo government work product....and therefore something that needs aproval from higher ups to put out to the public....

I think he is too smart for that. I am troubled that if he thought he was going to be fired if he didn't stop the Kelly investigation, he should have gone to a higher up, (AG) to alert tham of a possible obstruction of justice. And he did not.

I think he is too smart for that. I am troubled that if he thought he was going to be fired if he didn't stop the Kelly investigation, he should have gone to a higher up, (AG) to alert tham of a possible obstruction of justice. And he did not.
He did not report to the AG because the AG was going to recuse himself.

No....I don't think he is that smart.......we would need to know if those notes are actually considered government work product, if they are, if leaking them is a felony...because comey just admitted leaking them to the press....

No....I don't think he is that smart.......we would need to know if those notes are actually considered government work product, if they are, if leaking them is a felony...because comey just admitted leaking them to the press....
He is clearly much smarter than you.

Wrong answer......Sessions recusing himself has nothing to do with comey reporting this discussion to him......sessions was not going to be asked to be involved in the investigation but he was still the A.G.....reporting and attempt to sway an investigation would be a completely separate issue.....comey is lying....

He is clearly much smarter than you.

And yet he is a national disgrace, for all to see.....and may have just admitted to committing a felony.

Wrong answer......Sessions recusing himself has nothing to do with comey reporting this discussion to him......sessions was not going to be asked to be involved in the investigation but he was still the A.G.....reporting and attempt to sway an investigation would be a completely separate issue.....comey is lying....
You are a nobody on this. What you think has no bearing on the reality of the situation.

You are a nobody on this. What you think has no bearing on the reality of the situation.

Right back at you, asswipe.

Deflection to Clinton is fail.
Actually it is not. We are working with a parallel property here.
Clinton, Comey admitted that Hillary met the legal requirements for a felony. But she didn't intend to do that. So he wasn't going before a grand Jury for an indictment. Intent was not part of the legal definion for the crime.

So, if Comey was going to be consistent with his analysis of a crime, he should have arranged for a Grand Jury to be held for Obstruction for the president because Trump intended to stop the investigation even though he never actually came out and said that.

Comey did not do that. So his interpretations are not consistent.

Forum List

Back