Comedian Jon Stewart accuses Trump of praising Putin

So you are a Russian asset using your usual disinformation.
That is Trump.
"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show." "He used the word ‘independent’ and 'we're gonna go out and we're gonna go in and we're gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that's pretty savvy."

Nothing new there. Go back and tell your master most Americans know you for what you are.
No, it isn't, not for the orange traitor.
And yes, they do know him for what he is.

“The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he’s smart, but the real problem is that our leaders are dumb,” Trump said, arguing sanctions aren’t a strong enough deterrent.

“Sanction, well that’s a pretty weak statement,” Trump said of the steps taken to penalize Russia by American and European allies. “Putin is saying: ‘Oh they’re going to sanction me, they’ve sanctioned me for the last 25 years. You mean I can take over a whole country and they’re going to sanction me? You mean they’re not going to blow us to pieces, at least psychologically?'”

That is Trump.
"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show." "He used the word ‘independent’ and 'we're gonna go out and we're gonna go in and we're gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that's pretty savvy."

No, it isn't, not for the orange traitor.
And yes, they do know him for what he is.

“The problem is not that Putin is smart, which of course he’s smart, but the real problem is that our leaders are dumb,” Trump said, arguing sanctions aren’t a strong enough deterrent.

“Sanction, well that’s a pretty weak statement,” Trump said of the steps taken to penalize Russia by American and European allies. “Putin is saying: ‘Oh they’re going to sanction me, they’ve sanctioned me for the last 25 years. You mean I can take over a whole country and they’re going to sanction me? You mean they’re not going to blow us to pieces, at least psychologically?'”
Still trying to get Americans over to the Russians? Got to hand it too you you try hard. You have nothing to offer Americans so see you.

Forum List

Back