'Comebacks'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
In 'neo modern' lexicon we now have something called 'coming out.' That is when a person publicly says they prefer same-gender sex and same-gender relationships. Many homosexuals do not stay homosexuals, should we not have our own lexicon 'comebacks' for those that rejected the homosexual lifestyle?

Some info...
"Therapists, using a variety of psychological approaches, have found that the young homosexual who is strongly motivated to change his sexual orientation has an excellent chance of success."

"Furthermore, the therapists report that they have helped between 25 and 50 per cent of all their homosexual patients—regardless of age or original motivation—to make a hetero sexual adjustment."

Today, homosexuals are not strongly motivated to recognize their own born sex and discouraged from seeking help.

Last edited:
1646791745991.png

In 'neo modern' lexicon we now have something called 'coming out.' That is when a person publicly says they prefer same-gender sex and same-gender relationships. Many homosexuals do not stay homosexuals, should we not have our own lexicon 'comebacks' for those that rejected the homosexual lifestyle?

Some info...
"Therapists, using a variety of psychological approaches, have found that the young homosexual who is strongly motivated to change his sexual orientation has an excellent chance of success."

"Furthermore, the therapists report that they have helped between 25 and 50 per cent of all their homosexual patients—regardless of age or original motivation—to make a hetero sexual adjustment."

Today, homosexuals are not strongly motivated to recognize their own born sex and discouraged from seeking help.
Why do you godbotherers worry so much about homosexuals?
What's it matter to you what they do apart from being none of your business?

Why doesn't religion do something about those kiddy fiddlers they support in the churches instead of worrying about mature people?
Tell you local profter pastor or priest to take a course to stop him rooting little kids.

Why do you godbotherers worry so much about homosexuals?
What's it matter to you what they do apart from being none of your business?

Why doesn't religion do something about those kiddy fiddlers they support in the churches instead of worrying about mature people?
Tell you local profter pastor or priest to take a course to stop him rooting little kids.
Kiddiefiddlers are not confined to hetros. That being said, perverts like Biden are given a pass as long as rhey trumpet leftist-Marxist ideology.

Kiddiefiddlers are not confined to hetros. That being said, hetero perverts lik Biden are given a pass as long as rhey trumpet leftist-Marxist ideology.
Of course. How did I know a bloody idiot like you would think like that.
Does your hate and stupidity regularly combine for sex? It must do, you are so fucked up.

Of course. How did I know a bloody idiot like you would think like that.
Does your hate and stupidity regularly combine for sex? It must do, you are so fucked up.
So you don't believe homosexuals can be perverts? How sheltered are you? They groom young children you know. They really can't procreate normally so they have to recruit. Their lying notion that young teens are confused as to their born sex is absolutely evil.

Last edited:
So you don't believe homosexuals can be perverts? How sheltered are you? They groom young children you know. They really can't procreate normally so they have to recruit. Their lying notion that young teens are confused as to their born sex is absolutely evil.
What are you doing about the perverts in your churches rooting little kids? Youre happy with that because god approves it?
Not only he approves it but you do also simply by attending church and not saying anything about it
You are equally complicit in hiding perverts and paedophiles. You hypocrite godbotherer. You should be ashamed of yourself.

What are you doing about the perverts in your churches rooting little kids? Youre happy with that because god approves it?
Not only he approves it but you do also simply by attending church and not saying anything about it
You are equally complicit in hiding perverts and paedophiles. You hypocrite godbotherer. You should be ashamed of yourself.
And you’re ok with public schools grooming kids to be perverted trans genders so filthy churches can easily ‘root’ them. You’re a glittering idiot.

And you’re ok with public schools grooming kids to be perverted trans genders so filthy churches can easily ‘root’ them. You’re a glittering idiot.
In fact, schools are NOT grooming them and you have no evidence they are.
You are a liar.
They are purely educating them to what's happening out of schools. They should be teaching them about sex and also teaching them there is no evidence of god.
Not one word of the curriculum images that.

You use these ignorant accusations because you're a filthy godbotberer and you hate Th f teachers because you think they are all communists. They aren't and you know it.

So stop being a parasite on the taxpayer and place your children in a private school where the curriculum teaches them the bullshit about god.
You won't because you like bludging on the taxpayers also. You hypocrite.
Dont you ever open your mouth to me again you dickhead.

What are you doing about the perverts in the public schools (9 out of 10 child molesters work for public schools)?

Oh, you're protesting Anti-Grooming laws that infringe on them sexually abusing our kids.

Democrats, enemies of humanity.

What are you doing about the perverts in the public schools (9 out of 10 child molesters work for public schools)?
You are a liar and have no evidence for that. That is a blatant slur to support your hatred and ignorance.
Oh, you're protesting Anti-Grooming laws that infringe on them sexually abusing our kids.

Democrats, enemies of humanity.
The problem is I summed you up in one go. You gave yet yo provide any irrefutable evidence of what you say. Nothing.
How does that lying fit with your god or do you get a special dispensation to lie about democrats?
He must have sent you a personal email because you jesus junkies are the ones telling the lies.

You need to have a reality check on exactly what you are trying to do without letting hypocrisy blow you away. You are looking very stupid.
I'm very good at ripping godbotherers apart. The likes of you hardly make me think.

You are a liar and have no evidence for that. That is a blatant slur to support your hatred and ignorance.

Oh, fucking Nazi

You KNOW I back up my claims, Nazi cvnt.

I'm not an honorless pile of shit, like you.

The problem is I summed you up in one go. You gave yet yo provide any irrefutable evidence of what you say. Nothing.
How does that lying fit with your god or do you get a special dispensation to lie about democrats?
He must have sent you a personal email because you jesus junkies are the ones telling the lies.\

Fucking liar.

You need to have a reality check on exactly what you are trying to do without letting hypocrisy blow you away. You are looking very stupid.
I'm very good at ripping godbotherers apart. The likes of you hardly make me think.

You need some integrity - you vile pile of shit.

In fact, schools are NOT grooming them and you have no evidence they are.
You are a liar.
They are purely educating them to what's happening out of schools. They should be teaching them about sex and also teaching them there is no evidence of god.
Not one word of the curriculum images that.

You use these ignorant accusations because you're a filthy godbotberer and you hate Th f teachers because you think they are all communists. They aren't and you know it.

So stop being a parasite on the taxpayer and place your children in a private school where the curriculum teaches them the bullshit about god.
You won't because you like bludging on the taxpayers also. You hypocrite.
Dont you ever open your mouth to me again you dickhead.
Yeah, that's Marxist bullshit. Schools should not be 'teaching about sex' in the first place. If you 'taught kids about sex' you'd rightly be arrested for child molestation. You don't know if God exists or not, You don't know where the Universe came from, where it is or what it is. In fact, you don't know shit but THINK you do. That's narcissistic and arrogant. I am not a 'godbrother' (what ever THAT is). YOU are the parasite, attaching yourself to young children in order to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

Yeah, that's Marxist bullshit. Schools should not be 'teaching about sex' in the first place.
Yes they should be. Its you godbotherers who don't want it taught them wonder why so many innocent teenagers are rocking up for an abortion which you oppose. If they knew about sex it mightn't happen
If you 'taught kids about sex' you'd be arrested for child molestation.
By whom? What a load of shit.
You don't know if God exists or not, You don't know where the Universe came from, where it is or what it is.
Yes I do. Your problem is you ignorantly think some magically ghost created it and of course strongly disagree because it doesn't fit your narrative. Stay ignorant all your life if you chose but there is no god and you know it.
In fact, you don't know shit but THINK you do. That's narcissistic and arrogant.
Call it what you like but its fact so suck eggs.
I am not a 'godbrother' (what ever THAT is). YOU are the parasite, attaching yourself to young children in order to fulfill your sexual fantasies.

You are just another brain dead delusional godbotherer. You hate the thought of someone challenging your beliefs because you can't proof your God. You have nothing.

As for me wanting to connect to kids, you fucking disgusting grub.
How does you God fit with your stinking lies?
Why don't you do something about churches allowing paedophilia by priests etc? Yet you fabricating childish ignorant accusations about me because the guilt of supporting kiddy fiddlers is killing you. Do something about that dickhead. By continuing to go to church you are sending the signal to religion you approve of the paedophilia. It cannot be interpreted any other way. Your wife probably takes contraception against God will. How does God feel about you disobeying his laws?
Do you get special dispensation from god to criticise and slander atheists without accruing sins? You never thought of that you godbotherer.
You fucking hypocrite.

Yes they should be. Its you godbotherers who don't want it taught them wonder why so many innocent teenagers are rocking up for an abortion which you oppose. If they knew about sex it mightn't happen

Yes I do. Your problem is you ignorantly think some magically ghost created it and of course strongly disagree because it doesn't fit your narrative. Stay ignorant all your life if you chose but there is no god and you know it.

You are just another brain dead delusional godbotherer. You hate the thought of someone challenging your beliefs because you can't proof your God. You have nothing.

Why don't you do something about churches allowing paedophilia by priests etc? Yet you fabricating childish ignorant accusations about me because the guilt of supporting kiddy fiddlers is killing you. Do something about that dickhead. By continuing to go to church you are sending the signal to religion you approve of the paedophilia. It cannot be interpreted any other way. Your wife probably takes contraception against God will. How does God feel about you disobeying his laws?
Do you get special dispensation from god to criticise and slander atheists without accruing sins? You never thought of that you godbotherer.
You fucking hypocrite.
You just want little kids to diddle like your hero hair sniffin’’ Biden

You fucking hypocrite.

Aww, the Nazi haz a sadz that schools won't groom small children to be open to the sexual advances of democrats.

Well, the border are open so lots of kids for the democrat pleasures coming up that way.

And remember 9 out of 10 pedophiles come from the public schools. But you want to empower the pedophile Grooming Gangs so them can ready 4 year olds for the pleasure of other dems.

Aww, the Nazi haz a sadz that schools won't groom small children to be open to the sexual advances of democrats.

Well, the border are open so lots of kids for the democrat pleasures coming up that way.

And remember 9 out of 10 pedophiles come from the public schools. But you want to empower the pedophile Grooming Gangs so them can ready 4 year olds for the pleasure of other dems.

I have reported you for you ignorant hate filled comments. Not one item of truth you can prove in any of it and you know it.

Forum List

Back