Come on Republicans........Don’t you think it is time to Impeach?

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.
Stop comparing BLM to what happened in the Capitol.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

These are not even remotely the same.
Yes they are you idiot. By YOUR definition this was a peaceful protest. You don’t get to run away from YOUR sides bullshit because you can’t defend it. These people did not murder, loot, or destroy property like YOU people did. So no, they aren’t the same. These protesters were right. You people were criminals.

Murder.
US Capitol Police officer dead following injuries suffered during riot | Fox News

Loot.
Laptop stolen from Pelosi's office during Capitol riots | TheHill

Destroy.
Curators Scour Capitol for Damage to the Building or Its Art - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
lj2ttsqec4a61.jpg

I don't believe that nonsense about the gallows. Save all that for Paris, 1781! People, you've GOT to have validated evidence, or you're spreading false rumors!

View attachment 439540

Yes, well, might be strong and high enough to hang a dog ---

If it was like a Boston terrier or something ---

Still, pretty photogenic, I admit.

Then let’s examine the “zip tie guy”

He came prepared with restraints to take hostages
What hostages do you think he was looking for in the Senate Chamber?
Witnesses describe men going door to door asking where the members of Congress were.

These weren’t innocent frat boys looking for a good selfie. They are paramilitary looking to disrupt Congress and take prisoners

1610141391831.jpeg

In 2020, Democrats launched an insurrection against the American people, causing riots, which people died needlessly because of it.

BLM was not right vs left. It was minority communities reacting to their perceived persecution by law enforcement after the unnecessary death of a black man.

The Capitol riot was a political riot perpetrated by a political party and political supporters for the benefit of their politician to affect by force the outcome of a political process.

Yes they are you idiot. By YOUR definition this was a peaceful protest. You don’t get to run away from YOUR sides bullshit because you can’t defend it. These people did not murder, loot, or destroy property like YOU people did. So no, they aren’t the same. These protesters were right. You people were criminals.

Murder.
US Capitol Police officer dead following injuries suffered during riot | Fox News

Loot.

Destroy.
Curators Scour Capitol for Damage to the Building or Its Art - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
View attachment 439552
Difference is one of those was motivated for and by the benefit of the president of the united states.

Then let’s examine the “zip tie guy”

He came prepared with restraints to take hostages
What hostages do you think he was looking for in the Senate Chamber?
Witnesses describe men going door to door asking where the members of Congress were.

These weren’t innocent frat boys looking for a good selfie. They are paramilitary looking to disrupt Congress and take prisoners

View attachment 439557
Well, darn, rightwinger, if you are going to just prove everything you say, how can we have a conversation??!

I admit those photos there do not give me a happy feeling.

I'm going to say you just won that argument.

You know that if any President deserves it....Trump does

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

But we know you still fear Trump. What if he sends a nasty Twitter against me?
But is there ever a better time than now to get rid of your “Trump Problem”?

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

But face the real reason to impeach
It is the right thing to do
Would be a waste of time and money.

HE has less than two weeks left.

What response would you recommend?

reality?

was the use of deadly force necessary, or warranted?

At what point did deadly force against the Trump mob become necessary?
It wasn’t when they stormed the Capitol grounds
It wasn‘t when the breached the barricades
It wasn’t when they were taking selfie’s in the Rotunda or occupying Nancy Pelosi‘s desk
The final line of defense was the House chamber where Congressmen were being protected against a mob screaming for their head.

The Trump mob was repeatedly warned to withdraw or face deadly force. They proceeded
/——/ It’s time to impeach Commie Harris for inciting riots. FLASHBACK: Kamala Harris Laughs As She Warns That Violent Riots Will Continue

He launched an insurrection against the US Congress. People died needlessly because of it.

He has already lost the election, he has disgraced your party, he has disgraced the country. Impeach him NOW and he will never run for President again. Impeachment will politically neutralize him. Impeachment ends Trumps control of the party once and for all.

Let him leave office.

I havn't paid much attention but it is my understanding that prosecutors in more than one state are looking to charge him. Let tyhem do their thing.

Murder.

Loot.

Destroy.
View attachment 439552
Difference is one of those was motivated for and by the benefit of the president of the united states.
A trivial difference.

Biden played the race card already. There is no compromise, Democrats do not play that game

Yes, Biden played the race card
He pointed out that BLM protestors were treated differently than the Trump Mob.

Let’s look at the evidence

How police protected the Lincoln Memorial against BLm

1610142473828.jpeg

Lack of police protecting the Capitol

1610142697239.jpeg

Last edited:
Biden played the race card already. There is no compromise, Democrats do not play that game

Yes, Biden played the race card
He pointed out that BLM protestors were treated differently than the Trump Mob.

Let’s look at the evidence

How police protected the Lincoln Memorial against BLm

View attachment 439571
That could easily be because of practcal reasons as opposed to race.

BLM and ANTIFA have been rioting nationwide all last year. This one came up a little more sudden with less warning.

You want to start an impeachment against someone who will be out of office in 12 days I don’t know which is more embarrassing the riot or this type of response to it. All I can say is anyone who is not embarrassed by both should be.
If they do try to impeach him again I won't object or care.

It only seems like a wasted effort.

For all we know he could be arrested by DC police or the capital police once he leaves office.

Murder.

Loot.

Destroy.
View attachment 439552
A trivial difference.
Is it? Because seems to me our president shouldn’t be responsible for riots targeting lawmakers who are about to certify his electoral loss. Seems that’s the kind of shit that usually doesn’t happen in a country like ours.

Let him leave office.

I havn't paid much attention but it is my understanding that prosecutors in more than one state are looking to charge him. Let tyhem do their thing.
Usual with Trump

No consequences for his actions

I will say it as I said it in my other thread do a censure and let ride this out until January 20th 2021and why?

His base will revolt and many innocent people will die and is it worth it?

So censure please!
A censure won’t take away the nuclear codes from this clearly insane man.

censure won’t keep him from running again. Surely you have eight wingnut a to run who aren’t sociopaths

Why take the nuclear codes from the most anti-war president this country has seen in decades? Scared he WON'T use them when he should?

Murder.

Loot.

Destroy.
View attachment 439552
A trivial difference.
Is it? Because seems to me our president shouldn’t be responsible for riots targeting lawmakers who are about to certify his electoral loss. Seems that’s the kind of shit that usually doesn’t happen in a country like ours.
Seems to me one violent riot in congress is not as bad as millions forced out of work and small businesses forcibly shut down.

You want to start an impeachment against someone who will be out of office in 12 days I don’t know which is more embarrassing the riot or this type of response to it. All I can say is anyone who is not embarrassed by both should be.
If they do try to impeach him again I won't object or care.

It only seems like a wasted effort.

For all we know he could be arrested by DC police or the capital police once he leaves office.
It would be another giant step in showing the world we have some of the dumbest if not the dumbest leaders on the planet. Just when I think there is no way the two sides could get any stupider they manage to prove me wrong.

Let him leave office.

Usual with Trump

No consequences for his actions
Like I said I haven;t cared enough to keep up but with so many after him I doubt he will go away with no consequences.

It is very plausibel that the DC police, the capital police or even the FBI could charge him in the after math of this mess, after he leaves office of course.

I don't care if they impeach him but it seems it would only be symbolic. It is POSSIBLE to get it through the house and on to the senate in less than two weeks but unlikely.

Forum List

Back