Colorado @ TCU

liarintheWH

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2012
I’ll admit I’ve fallen for the Prime Time hype and am really excited for this game. I think TCU wins but I’m curious to see how the Buffs look.

Does Colorado deliver?

I’ll admit I’ve fallen for the Prime Time hype and am really excited for this game. I think TCU wins but I’m curious to see how the Buffs look.

Does Colorado deliver?

Vegas Futures: The Colorado Buffaloes might be significantly better this year, as their over/under of 3.5 wins is 2.5 wins better than last year's win total (one win).

for TCU vs. Colorado: Colorado vs. TCU spread: TCU -21. Colorado vs. TCU over/under: 63.5 points. Colorado vs. TCU money line: Colorado +727, TCU -1180.

might look at Under since now they mucked up the rules and clock does not stop after 1st down. NCAAF will become like NFL (all commercials), very little action if they keep changing rules.

Prime time. Gets a three & out after opening on kickoff. After the punt COL goes long field to a wide open ~6 yd TD pass.

looking good. Almost dominant already! Wow! Love it.

Does Colorado deliver?
I'm watching the TN vs VA game.....and the Vols would be up 30 - 0 if it weren't for their WRs and Punt-returners playing Volleyball.

24-21 Buffs, the line was TCU -20, so the Buffs will cover, and they might win. TCU managed to play in the BCS championship game last year. Prime clearly is a good motivator, and he has his team believing.

Awesome game! Coach Prime's son throws for a D1 record 510 yards and 4 TDs! Very impressive win, the Deion Sanders legend grows......

I had a feeling her and all the experts say it takes time or they don’t have the defensive line or blah blah blah. I was thinking it’s just football, They’ve been playing with their whole life Dion gets the good players they got speed they can do some damage. Good quarterback, brought to you by voice text. You got a love it do you wanna go on a noon check in the door down in the good old boys coaching network. If only he would’ve been in Alabama today, Winterbourne, woulda had a stroke.

I had a feeling her and all the experts say it takes time or they don’t have the defensive line or blah blah blah. I was thinking it’s just football, They’ve been playing with their whole life Dion gets the good players they got speed they can do some damage. Good quarterback, brought to you by voice text. You got a love it do you wanna go on a noon check in the door down in the good old boys coaching network. If only he would’ve been in Alabama today, Winterbourne, woulda had a stroke.
The same people criticizing Sanders for bringing in 68 new players will be the same ones saying "Oh yeah sure Deion gets all the talent he wants, anyone could do that!"

The same people criticizing Sanders for bringing in 68 new players will be the same ones saying "Oh yeah sure Deion gets all the talent he wants, anyone could do that!"

I watched a lot of it. Impressive all around with very good QB play. Prime Time display.

Edit: the only time I really didn't like prime time was when he dumped that bucket of water on Tim Mctalkers head and the Yankee Clubhouse after a win or something very disrespectful and punk like when I was also 28 years old once whatever he was.

Last edited:
I should of bet Colorado on the money line, I mean, giving up 20 points on the spread would have been a huge win, probably like something 10-1, and I bet some smarter bettors than I did just that.

I should of bet Colorado on the money line, I mean, giving up 20 points on the spread would have been a huge win, probably like something 10-1, and I bet some smarter bettors than I did just that.
That's only a smart bet in hindsight. Brand new team, new coach, road game against TCU? And TCU was driving at the end of the game, so it could have gone the other way easily. But give credit where it's due, great win!

Yea, that was a crazy win, on the road, against a #17th ranked team who was in the BCS Championship last year, and the coaches son sets a school record in passing yardage in his first game!

Prime is something else.

why do they call coach sanders coach Prime? I would be like sorry guy I’m calling you coach Sanders.

His QB son had an amazing game

Indulge him by calling him by the name he wants to be called by? Hes a grown man he gets to decide what he's called not you.

Who the fuck do you think you are?
You’re obviously in your feelings about it, but I don’t care. I’m not calling him coach Prime. I expect professionalism from coaches. Deion is showing how immature he is.

Forum List

Back