Wanted: People to join the new WMBA fantasy league

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

UNCASVILLE, CT — Despite living in the hometown of the Connecticut Sun basketball team and having no other professional sports franchises in the state, a local man has struggled to persuade his friends to join his WNBA fantasy league.

"C'mon, guys! It'll be super exciting!" said Kobe Hardin. "Who wants to just do the same old tired fantasy football league when you can watch basketball being played at a much slower speed with less scoring and no slam dunks? We can set the new trend!"

Kobe's friends expressed reluctance to embrace the concept. "There's a WNBA?" asked Kobe's roommate, Cody Faust. "Like the NBA, but with women? No thanks, bro. I'd rather install fiberglass insulation in the attic without a shirt on."

Will anyone here join?

Putin.gif

UNCASVILLE, CT — Despite living in the hometown of the Connecticut Sun basketball team and having no other professional sports franchises in the state, a local man has struggled to persuade his friends to join his WNBA fantasy league.

"C'mon, guys! It'll be super exciting!" said Kobe Hardin. "Who wants to just do the same old tired fantasy football league when you can watch basketball being played at a much slower speed with less scoring and no slam dunks? We can set the new trend!"

Kobe's friends expressed reluctance to embrace the concept. "There's a WNBA?" asked Kobe's roommate, Cody Faust. "Like the NBA, but with women? No thanks, bro. I'd rather install fiberglass insulation in the attic without a shirt on."

Will anyone here join?
Shouldn't it be called the LNBA? A very small percentage of the players like men.

Wanted: People to join the new WMBA fantasy league​

My fantasy league starts out with the following team members:

iu

As their coach, I will give them further "training."

Forum List

Back