Colorado Supreme Court erred egregiously in banning Trump from ballot over "insurrection"

Trump has never been convicted of insurrection! Yes, as far as I know, you are still presumed innocent until proven guilty.

In criminal court, not civil court.

Wrong.
Insurrection is well defined as a criminal felony.
He is NOT guilty of insurrection and cannot legally be blocked from the ballot in civil court unless there is a history of conviction for insurrection.
It is not a fact and cannot be presumed by anyone, unless there is a criminal court case ruling so, first.

Wrong.
He is NOT guilty of insurrection and cannot legally be blocked from the ballot in civil court unless there is a history of conviction for insurrection.
It is not a fact and cannot be presumed by anyone, unless there is a criminal court case ruling so, first.

Oh? Post the statute defining "insurrection"...

Wrong.
he gave them aid and comfort by watching them on TV for 187 minutes.

he gave them aid and comfort by watching them on TV for 187 minutes.

And by telling them he loves them ... and how special they are ... and how justified their actions were ... and by promising them pardons

This is of no consequence. The court found that he had indeed done so.
You rarely go with lower courts so I'm thinking you are just going with whoever supports your position.By my count Colorado supreme court has been rebuked 3 times by the Supreme Court

Forum List

Back