Colorado Store Closing After Removing Nike Merchandise Over Kaepernick Ad

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
A store in Colorado will be closing down after more than 20 years in business after its decision to stop selling Nike merchandise.

“As much as I hate to admit this, perhaps there are more Brandon Marshall and Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized,” Stephen Martin, Prime Time's owner, said.

Colorado store closing after removing Nike merchandise over Kaepernick ad

The fool was such a Trump lemming he lost his whole business because of it.

#Shame #SoSad

WINNING!
A store in Colorado will be closing down after more than 20 years in business after its decision to stop selling Nike merchandise.

“As much as I hate to admit this, perhaps there are more Brandon Marshall and Colin Kaepernick supporters out there than I realized,” Stephen Martin, Prime Time's owner, said.

#Shame #SoSad
WINNING! :)

#Shame #SoSad

#SadNotSad

If it was an entire industry bankrupted by unions you wouldn't care.

If it was a well established family business shut down by the courts for not wanting to bake a dick cake for a faggot "wedding", you'd celebrate it.

If it was a pizza shop hounded out of business and it's owners forced into hiding for suggesting they wouldn't want to cater a queer freak show you'd feel a smug sense of pride.

#Shame #SoSad

Or...he was sick and tired of you Atlanta folks running out the door with his inventory.

#Shame #SoSad

The only sad thing here I see is that apparently so many dope-infused Coloradans think less of their local businesses and country and police than they do of a shoe brand and some stupid, 2-bit dopey jock. There are great alternatives to Nike like Adidas and Reebok who also use far less slave labor in making their shoes.

#Shame #SoSad

This was well said below.

"I am going out of business because Kapernick knelt during the anthem"

"You can't make up this kind of stupid" Go MAGA Morons

This is why I could never own a business. I fully support the actions of the owner and I think it’s a shame that they lost so much business that they are closing.

Then again it’s Colorado so the excessive presence of immoral sacks of feces in the population shouldn’t surprise me.

I'll copy and paste my post from one of the other threads on this:

He lost because, Kaphisdick's and Nike's purchasing demographic are young people.
Older people that despise Kaphisdick, are no longer Nike's core base. It's as simple as that.
Once they removed all Nike clothing, shoes, and sports equipment from the store DUE to the Kaphisdick issue, then you've alienated the majority of your potential buyers.

If it was an entire industry bankrupted by unions you wouldn't care.

If it was a well established family business shut down by the courts for not wanting to bake a dick cake for a faggot "wedding", you'd celebrate it.

If it was a pizza shop hounded out of business and it's owners forced into hiding for suggesting they wouldn't want to cater a queer freak show you'd feel a smug sense of pride.

Very disturbing considering there is not connection except in your mind.

Forum List

Back