Colorado Springs school district votes to ban CRT in schools

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bravo to these brave school board members who voted to shove CRT up the asses of the pro-CRT cretins.

District 49 thought to be first district in state to ban critical race theory​

District 49’s Board of Education on Thursday voted to approve a measure with potential to change the way history and current events are taught in its classrooms.

In a 3-2 vote during its monthly meeting, the board passed a resolution prohibiting the teaching of “critical race theory” in D-49 schools. The 25,000-student district is thought to be the first in Colorado to approve such a ban.

I cant even begin to believe this had to be even be voted on. Just having CRT in schools to begin with it is just sure idiocy.

I believe that it should be taught in schools to find out who are the descendants of slave owners. And then have these descendants of slave owners to pay reparations to descendants of slaves. And then justice will be serve.

Most slave's plantations were owned by Elites. each of the Elites owned around 14 to 20 slave's plantations. And some plantations were under contract with them. That they have paid caretakers to live on these properties to oversee the slaves and the property. Hardly any of these slave masters stayed on the plantations. Most of them were living across seas.

I believe that it should be taught in schools to find out who are the descendants of slave owners. And then have these descendants of slave owners to pay reparations to descendants of slaves. And then justice will be serve.

Most slave's plantations were owned by Elites. each of the Elites owned around 14 to 20 slave's plantations. And some plantations were under contract with them. That they have paid caretakers to live on these properties to oversee the slaves and the property. Hardly any of these slave masters stayed on the plantations. Most of them were living across seas.

No.

Forum List

Back