Colorado Police Officer Body Slams a 22-Year Old Woman Face First

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Stop making bullshit excuses for pigs.
...says the pig who advocates beating women.

SYTFE advocates beating women?

Prove it. Post a link.
I realize you need to smack a bitch up now and then

Thanks but that's about you.

I want to see where he advocates beating women because that's what said.

Oh never mind. I'll let you off the hook.
You lied.
Again.
The end.
[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Knowing nothing about the case, or about decisions made over video evidence, express it for all to see.

You know what, we HAVE video evidence. It shows a thug with a badge slamming a 90 pound girl into the concrete face first.

what we don't have is a rebuttal by the PD in this town where they prove the things they are claiming about "shoulder checking".

One cell phone shows that. However, the official statement was in the linked article that the officers body cam showed a different story.

So ... The video shows a huge thug assaulting a very small young woman?

Whatcha gonna believe?

The article or your lying eyes?

When did the RWNJs get so damn gullible?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He just flinched. She was so skinny he probably had no idea so little force could create that much impact.

Prove it. Post a link.

You really are a mental midget. Jesus. My comment was a sarcastic reference to Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up."

Cops shouldn't slam down people, but then again people shouldn't be confronting cops either. What comes around goes around. Its what, liberals call, excuse me, to coin a phrase:"Karma".

Prove it. Post a link.

You really are a mental midget. Jesus. My comment was a sarcastic reference to Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up."
I doubt that your comment was sarcastic. You just come off as the type of person who would beat up women. I've read plenty of books regarding abnormal psychology.

Prove it. Post a link.

I doubt that your comment was sarcastic. You just come off as the type of person who would beat up women. I've read plenty of books regarding abnormal psychology.

lol. A far right, Trump voting degenerate is pretending to be some sort of armchair psychologist now. I've never hit any woman, ever. It's interesting to me that you still haven't said a damn thing about the pig. Why's that, conservative cretin? Is it because you side with the woman beating pig?

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

I cringed, but not sympathizing. I live near Boulder. Used to be a great place to live once upon time. Liberals Love to tell us what IS good...

Text under video:

"Shocking video shows Colorado police officers body slamming a sorority girl, 22, outside a bar after she 'assaulted' one of the officers Michaella Surat, 22, was thrown to the ground by a police officer on Thursday Cell phone footage captured her arrest outside Bondi Beach Bar in Fort Collins Police had been called to break up a fight involving Surat's boyfriend She allegedly struck an officer before she was thrown to the ground and arrested Video of the incident has been viewed thousands of times on social media Shocked viewers accused the police officers of being too rough with Surat."

I cringed, but not sympathizing. I live near Boulder. Used to be a great place to live once upon time. Liberals Love to tell us what IS good...

Me and a friend were talking about moving out there and opening up a breakfast/lunch restaurant.

You know they're gonna be hungry, hehehehe. :banana::banana::banana:

Prove it. Post a link.

lol. A far right, Trump voting degenerate is pretending to be some sort of armchair psychologist now. I've never hit any woman, ever. It's interesting to me that you still haven't said a damn thing about the pig. Why's that, conservative cretin? Is it because you side with the woman beating pig?
Frankly, I did not see the officer do anything that was obviously untoward. So why would I call him a pig?

Your claim that he slammed her down face first is a fucking lie. The video you linked to proves that you were simply lying again.

And the fact that you would blatantly lie about the incident strongly indicates that you were projecting. I think it is highly likely that you have assaulted women and you felt a need to start this thread to psychologically project your guilt onto somebody else like a typical physically and mentally weak sociopath, in this case you are likely deflecting your guilt onto a police officer.

Think about it. What is your excuse for lying in the OP in the first place? What was your motivation?

Last edited:
What happened before the video?

Who cares? Nothing that happened before the video justifies what this thug did to this girl.

She "shoulder checked" the pig, apparently. I'm sure that didn't happen, she probably stumbled into the pig because she was drunk, and the pig took it as a physical threat.

Or he just got his rocks off beating up a little girl.

Text under video:

Are you saying because it was a WOMAN attacking a cop, she shojuld be shouldn't be stopped according to police maneuvers or the cop should back down? She started it, he finished it.

Are you saying because it was a WOMAN attacking a cop, she shojuld be shouldn't be stopped according to police maneuvers or the cop should back down? She started it, he finished it.

I'm saying a police officer should only use enough force to neutralize a threat.

the problem with modern policing is that we've given these guys a blank check to use violence against civilians at even the slightest perception of a threat...

This woman was not a threat to this cop. There was no justification to use that level of force.

I'm saying a police officer should only use enough force to neutralize a threat.

the problem with modern policing is that we've given these guys a blank check to use violence against civilians at even the slightest perception of a threat...

This woman was not a threat to this cop. There was no justification to use that level of force.
She assaulted him. He was doing what he was trained to do. You can see he was holding her hands to stop the assault but she was still fighting him. He did what was necessary.

Forum List

Back