Colleges, universities that deny students’ First Amendment rights will no longer receive federal grant money

Again, if a university were to engage in unlawful prior restraint of free speech, a court would make that determination and likely enjoin the university from doing so, consistent with First Amendment case law, not the lies of dishonest conservatives.

what's the diff "counselor" if the issue is 1st Amendment freedoms? "A court"? Probably Federal right? Funds can and SHOULD be tied to basic AMERICAN RIGHTS under the Constitution.. Need me to point out how awfully damn PERVASIVE that concept is for women, minorities, religions???????

You act like you've NEVER HEARD of tying College funding to the Bill of Rights.. That's a problem for you...

So, now I can finally practice satanism in a private Christian college as a student...
No, they can still prevent you from doing it.
But the Pollock claims it is wrong to do that.
See one is private and the other is not......comprende
They didn't specify that in the header...or the story..Even private colleges benefit from public assistance at the state and federal level.

So, now I can finally practice satanism in a private Christian college as a student...
See one is private and the other is not......comprende
They didn't specify that in the header...or the story..Even private colleges benefit from public assistance at the state and federal level.
Not all.....smart ones stay away cause Feds try to control em

So? They can still prevent you.
No in fact avery campus and quad I have been on across the nation have religious and non-religious organizations on the campuses..I can bet that Trump University had none.

Since there was no campus, your logic is flawlessly stupid.

Again, if a university were to engage in unlawful prior restraint of free speech, a court would make that determination and likely enjoin the university from doing so, consistent with First Amendment case law, not the lies of dishonest conservatives.

what's the diff "counselor" if the issue is 1st Amendment freedoms? "A court"? Probably Federal right? Funds can and SHOULD be tied to basic AMERICAN RIGHTS under the Constitution.. Need me to point out how awfully damn PERVASIVE that concept is for women, minorities, religions???????

You act like you've NEVER HEARD of tying College funding to the Bill of Rights.. That's a problem for you...
It's a shame that though the federal government is prohibited from restricting rights to assembly, worship, and speech, it would ignore that prohibition by funding institutions that are not prohibited.

Just another example of liberal back-door chicanery.

Forum List

Back