Colleges admit blacks get bonus 230 points on SAT test. Hispanics get 185

Whites got affirmative action the day the constitution designated Black people as 3/5ths a person and let the people enslaving them use their voting power to keep them enslaved because they were too lazy and uneducated to do the work themselves. They solidified it with Jim Crow.

Yeah, without blacks, uneducated poor whites would still be living in mud huts...
Not huts. They would be living in caves

Oh sorry, mud huts are African engineering marvels.
Did I teach you that or did you already know that mud is a natural way to cool down a structure?

Turns out those sun-baked mud huts are one of the best forms of natural solar power in the world. Bricks absorb heat during the day and release it at night, helping to regulate the temperature inside. This explains why most homes after the Industrial Revolution but prior to the widespread use of central air were constructed of brick.

Based on this, I assume you live in one of those mud huts. Temp OK so far?
Usually assuming is a sign of low intelligence. Since I live in an area that has AC why would I live in less comfortable dwelling than one that has AC?

Asians may have the highest "means" of around 105 iq, but whites rule most of the right side higher then 125. We have more stupid and more smart so we don't spike like the asians do around that 105.

Blacks are around 15 iq points lower then whites. A very large percentage of them are in fact retarded.
No one has been able to prove to me that an IQ test is even valid. Why would you make such an ignorant claim?

Asians may have the highest "means" of around 105 iq, but whites rule most of the right side higher then 125. We have more stupid and more smart so we don't spike like the asians do around that 105.

Blacks are around 15 iq points lower then whites. A very large percentage of them are in fact retarded.
No one has been able to prove to me that an IQ test is even valid. Why would you make such an ignorant claim?
They are clearly valid in determining sub-par black and hispanic SAT scores. But then again you don't need these numbers to confirm the common sense observation that mestizos and blacks on average are not as intelligent as East Asians.

Love the cognitive dissonance of these universities that on one hand preach equality and diversity and on one hand have to give extra points to certain groups that cant cut it in admissions.

lol. Hilarious. Blacks are so pathetic, they will not see this as racism. They are so pathetic, they do not know being patronized is racism.

What a fucking disaster.

Last edited:
Whites got affirmative action the day the constitution designated Black people as 3/5ths a person and let the people enslaving them use their voting power to keep them enslaved because they were too lazy and uneducated to do the work themselves. They solidified it with Jim Crow.

Yeah, without blacks, uneducated poor whites would still be living in mud huts...

Did I teach you that or did you already know that mud is a natural way to cool down a structure?

Turns out those sun-baked mud huts are one of the best forms of natural solar power in the world. Bricks absorb heat during the day and release it at night, helping to regulate the temperature inside. This explains why most homes after the Industrial Revolution but prior to the widespread use of central air were constructed of brick.

it's insulated with tinfoil

lol. Hilarious. Blacks are so pathetic, they will not see this as racism. They are so pathetic, they do not know being patronized is racism.

What a fucking disaster.

I disagree. Blacks know they're inferior. But they know the press will never point this out so they continue with the charade of equality.

Usually assuming is a sign of low intelligence. Since I live in an area that has AC why would I live in less comfortable dwelling than one that has AC?

Oh, I got it... you installed AC on your mud hut. Good job.

Yes you do have low intelligence. Good job.

"Hut, Sweet Hut"

"This issue of cheating on the SAT in some Asian countries has been a problem for the College Board and ETS for years. In 2013, the October administration of the SAT led to allegations in South Korea that questions from earlier tests were obtained by “cram schools” and given to students before they took the exam."

HAHAHA. That's not cheating you ignorant jackass. It says the questions were from EARLIER TESTS. Well hell - you can go into any book store and for 20 bucks get a buck with complete SAT tests from earlier years.
I taught in majority black, 95%+ free lunch schools for 23 or my 25 years.

I am convinced from observation that there are some things you cannot teach a black, like how to pronounce shrimp or Shreveport.
You sound like a sorry excuse for a teacher.

230 bonus points on their SAT and all we hear about is white privilege. Fact is there is no white privilege but black privilege is everywhere. And yet blacks are still a failed race. That tells you how inferior they are.

That's all you got?

You were talking about you playing basketball, right? Look, maybe I am not basketball tall, since I am only 6'2" and beside I'm white, I also hold a masters. Now, if affirmative action applied to sports the way it did in ivy league universities and the job market, I'd be playing in the NBA. Right?

You were talking about you playing basketball, right? Look, maybe I am not basketball tall, since I am only 6'2" and beside I'm white, I also hold a masters. Now, if affirmative action applied to sports the way it did in ivy league universities and the job market, I'd be playing in the NBA. Right?

Whites should start demanding AA in pro sports. Blacks get it in jobs that involve mental skill so why can't we get it for jobs that need physical skill.?

That's all you got?

Thats all you got? A deflection about AA?

I'm 6'2" as well and could have made the NBA if I had not quit after getting injured. I have a BA. in Computer Science and Engineering. I'm well rounded and put the same effort into education as I did at one point regarding basketball.

Pure blatant racism but it's allowed in america.

For Asian Americans a changing landscape on college admissions - LA Times

feb 21 2015
Lee's next slide shows three columns of numbers from a Princeton University study that tried to measure how race and ethnicity affect admissions by using SAT scores as a benchmark. It uses the term “bonus” to describe how many extra SAT points an applicant's race is worth.

African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

Looks like you could have used a handicap too.

And somebody will talk something about inequality? About segregation of black people?
Damn, it's absurd, they really think that these students can't write test by themselves? Perfect educational system!

"This issue of cheating on the SAT in some Asian countries has been a problem for the College Board and ETS for years. In 2013, the October administration of the SAT led to allegations in South Korea that questions from earlier tests were obtained by “cram schools” and given to students before they took the exam."

HAHAHA. That's not cheating you ignorant jackass. It says the questions were from EARLIER TESTS. Well hell - you can go into any book store and for 20 bucks get a buck with complete SAT tests from earlier years.

I guess this is proof SS has an IQ that is on par with his shoe size.
But IQ is not an accurate marker of intelligence, remember?

I guess this is proof SS has an IQ that is on par with his shoe size.
But IQ is not an accurate marker of intelligence, remember?
Its not. However, when your IQ is that low you have to be a genius in other areas to make up for it.

Forum List

Back