College surrenders to prof who refused 'mandatory diversity training'

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
A company I worked for had similar shit back in the early 90s. Everyone went, had coffee and donuts and didn't hear a single word the speaker said. Widespread yawning.

Jeffrey Poelvoorde of Converse College in Spartanburg, South Carolina, received a warning letter from Provost Jeffrey Barker in August 2020, the College Fix reported.

If you don't complete the mandatory diversity training, "Converse will take appropriate corrective action, up to and including termination of your employment," the letter stated.

But Poelvoorde not only has kept his job, he's heard nothing from his supervisors on the matter.

College surrenders to prof who refused 'mandatory diversity training'

In the 1980's the company I worked for had mandatory training like this and they marched you in sat you down and lectured us....What's the big deal you get paid for it.

In the 1980's the company I worked for had mandatory training like this and they marched you in sat you down and lectured us....What's the big deal you get paid for it.
right's? it seems you don't understand liberty at all.

What if they marched you in sat you down and preached Jesus to you and made that mandatory and if you refused to go, threatened you with termination? A heather like you would be offended by it.

Religious or Political Dogma should not be taught in the work place, especially if it is sponsored by the workplace.

In the 80's the point was to be professional at work and don't be a dick.

Now it's a series of hours long woke phraseology that tries to hit all the SJW bases.

What if they marched you in sat you down and preached Jesus to you and made that mandatory and if you refused to go, threatened you with termination? A heather like you would be offended by it.

Religious or Political Dogma should not be taught in the work place, especially if it is sponsored by the workplace.
Then quit plain and simple. A company can require you to do what they feel is necessary..I doubt the fricking' Papacy is gonna get rid of religiously themed subjects for employees.

Now it's a series of hours long woke phraseology that tries to hit all the SJW bases.
Say it with me, whaaaaaaa....

We went happily for the coffee and donuts. The speaker was largely ignored.

the problem is the nazis did the same thing,,,

I guess youre just one of those useful idiots,,,
The Nazis and so did the fucking Romans it's called organization, if you don't like it drop out and do your own thing, I did over piss testing thirty five years ago..

the problem is the nazis did the same thing,,,

I guess youre just one of those useful idiots,,,
The Nazis and so did the fucking Romans it's called organization, if you don't like it drop out and do your own thing, I did over piss testing thirty five years ago..
big difference between indoctrination of thought and organizing for efficiency,,

Say it with me, whaaaaaaa....

Have you had to sit through one of the new ones? it covers all the pity pole groups, gay, women, POC, trans, and even throws a bone to white males by usually having them being the fat person being made fun of.

Was it done by a chick with a large rack?

She had the buttocks of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Intercontinental buttocks? Things have changed since I was in the corporate world.

Not that long ago when even Hollywood poked fun at the diversity crowd.
1:58

Was it done by a chick with a large rack?

She had the buttocks of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Intercontinental buttocks? Things have changed since I was in the corporate world.

Perhaps genetically connected with the Ashanti tribe.

Forum List

Back