College surrenders to prof who refused 'mandatory diversity training'

In the 1980's the company I worked for had mandatory training like this and they marched you in sat you down and lectured us....What's the big deal you get paid for it.
Back in the '80s the mandatory training was not Marxist Reeducation masquerading as "diversity" training.
It was over tits and ass just like now except it's the color if the tits and ass...

In the 1980's the company I worked for had mandatory training like this and they marched you in sat you down and lectured us....What's the big deal you get paid for it.
right's? it seems you don't understand liberty at all.
When you work for a company you must do what they want you to do or leave it is as simple as that.
nope, they can't take away the rights they train ones to abide by. sorry. they can't mandate me getting a vaccine, Hipaa law doesn't allow them to know my health. If they try, I sue, and they hate suits.

Back in the '80s the mandatory training was not Marxist Reeducation masquerading as "diversity" training.
It was over tits and ass just like now except it's the color if the tits and ass...
nope, it was training not to sexually harass the tits and ass.

I was onboard with that.

What if they marched you in sat you down and preached Jesus to you and made that mandatory and if you refused to go, threatened you with termination? A heather like you would be offended by it.

Religious or Political Dogma should not be taught in the work place, especially if it is sponsored by the workplace.
Then quit plain and simple. A company can require you to do what they feel is necessary..I doubt the fricking' Papacy is gonna get rid of religiously themed subjects for employees.
A company cannot violate your Civil Rights and individual guaranteed Constitutional Liberties.

The issue is that we have a bunch of woke pussies now produced by woke pussies in the educational system who refuse to stand up for their rights.

I always find it ironic how these Stalinist institutions impose a mandatory ideological straight jacket upon their employees in order to eliminate any vestige of free thinking and then have the temerity to claim it is for "diversity"

Ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery and imposed conformity is diversity.

We had to sit through a day of it. The most boring shit ever. Nobody paid attention to it, not even the fags.

We had to sit through a day of it. The most boring shit ever. Nobody paid attention to it, not even the fags.
I'm finished with cooperating with the police state. People HAVE to start refusing this sort of thing. (At least, I wish!) Attendance is cooperation and so it just goes on and on. And because attendance is appeasement, it gets worse and worse. Appeasement always encourages the aggressive to get worse.

I'm finished with cooperating with the police state. People HAVE to refuse this sort of thing. Attendance is cooperation and it just goes on and on. And because attendance is appeasement, it gets worse and worse. Appeasement always encourages the aggressive to get worse.
if we wanted to work there we had to watch it.

We went happily for the coffee and donuts. The speaker was largely ignored.
Was it done by a chick with a large rack?

Yep, it was.

1617983152907.png

I don't think losing valuable employees will have any effect.

Fascist movements like these are based on fear and intimidation, not rationality. Fear trumps rationality every time.
You may be right. Well, you are right about fascist movements. I've been reading a lot about the run-up to World War II, and the amazing thing about the rise of Hitler's police state shortly after he took office is how incredibly FAST it was. Just like what has gone on here, with the COVID rapid fall into a police state. And that's what it is, kiddoes --- we're suddenly in a police state.

Yeah, fear and intimidation. The burning Reichstag was certainly some fire --- I've read two books on that alone. All non-communist Germans (including Hitler, that night as he watched it burn way into the skies -- we have his remarks transcribed. He was a little hysterical. . . ) thought the communists were starting a civil war and burning the German parliament building was the first strike. They weren't planning anything, of course, it was that retarded Dutchman with the paraffin firelighters, but wow, did that police state start FAST. Hitler pushed through the "emergency measures" instantly and by May 10 they were burning books and throwing Jews out of all jobs and starting up the concentration camps for political prisoners. Prominent Jewish communists fled to Paris.

This is exactly what has happened to us, the fear of COVID in February and March 2020 leading to all this police state control, control going on. Can't flee to Paris anymore! Paris is in worse shape even than we are.

I don't know if anyone can stuff this genie back into the bottle, Dogmaphobe. I'm pretty worried.

New Topics

Forum List

Back