Pelosi Dismisses Border Crisis: ‘We’re On A Good Path At The Border’

"172,000 people apprehended while trying to enter the country illegally in March, up a staggering 71 percent

A record 18,890 minors
apprehended — more than any month in history — a 100 percent increase from February."

The 'right path' to WHAT?

She is an agent of the CCP sent here to destroy every aspect of American life....and apparently no one can stop her...she can do whatever she wants....no laws for her...no rules....the DOJ just turns its head....

If the media did its job fairly they would be interviewing angry Americans on this subject....Pelosi has no idea how mad people on both sides are becoming...watching this crisis at the border people are just boiling mad....22 will be a blood bath for the dems.....Pelosi will retire after she loses the speakership....

700 illegals packed into a cage designed for 80 is Democrats idea of progress.

What she meant to say is the illegals are on a good path.

1617981342279.png

It is. They aren't starving, being robbed, forced into sex slavery or gangs. Progress takes time. We are on a good path.

you just eat up everything they tell you dont you?....

I'm a big fan of the truth, and it refreshing to have an Administration that tells it.

yea im sure they are telling us the truth about the border....if you would quit being that good little democrat you might actually see the truth....

Just imagine. There are stupid uneducated Moon Bats in this country that will actually vote for that moron.

Who is dumber; her or the Libtards that elect her to Congress?

It is. They aren't starving, being robbed, forced into sex slavery or gangs. Progress takes time. We are on a good path.

you just eat up everything they tell you dont you?....

I'm a big fan of the truth, and it refreshing to have an Administration that tells it.

Thanks for the laugh, I'm going to laugh again when these illegals vote republican. Liberals are really gambling on this one. Mexicans have strong family units, you won't be able to separate them and they will not vote for your progressive agenda.

Forum List

Back