College students panic over FAFSA's fine print about registering for the draft

I'm wondering why Alex Jones is making a big deal of this? Doesn't he realize that all males over the age of 18 are required to register within 30 days of turning 18?

Sorry..................but many of those college students are already registered, they just might not realize it.

And..................if there is a draft, trust me, everyone in the country would know it was happening.

I don't know that they even have to register anymore. I think it's done for them. I got a yellow card in the mail when it was time, but I enlisted so that was the last I heard of it. Same with my boys. I like the draft, I just don't like it for war fighters. To me, it should be about civic service.

After a U.S. airstrike killed Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds military force, in Baghdad on Thursday, Iran vowed "crushing revenge" against all responsible. Now, with #NoWarinIran, #TrumpsWar and #WorldWarIII trending on Twitter, users are looking into the draft — particularly college students about how the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) could play into their potential future military service.

LOL omg it would be amazing to see these little pussies get sent off to a war zone esp the little bitches whose mouths are really big and tough on a computer screen ---or beating those buckets with sticks yep fellas..

Women were put into the military to be USED ass hats!!
To take away the mother
to take away the wife

to indoctrinate but they took your rules and indoctrinated most of the dumbed down to think they were doing this to " bring home the bacon" it's what started the " FK U WHO NEEDS A MAN FOOL"

That's why they conned women into just how great it was to

( in today's society)

dress like a hoe
get the man out of the home

get welfare
get abortions

the list goes on................

78261786_971138959917947_4285999812307845120_n.jpg

Last edited:
After a U.S. airstrike killed Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds military force, in Baghdad on Thursday, Iran vowed "crushing revenge" against all responsible. Now, with #NoWarinIran, #TrumpsWar and #WorldWarIII trending on Twitter, users are looking into the draft — particularly college students about how the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) could play into their potential future military service.

LOL omg it would be amazing to see these little pussies get sent off to a war zone esp the little bitches whose mouths are really big and tough on a computer screen ---or beating those buckets with sticks yep fellas..
When did you serve? Are you going to sign up now? Or get a job as a mech with Blackwater. Go get 'em, tiger!

I think its time to draft women also
I believe there's at least one lawsuit out there to do that very thing.

I'm wondering why Alex Jones is making a big deal of this? Doesn't he realize that all males over the age of 18 are required to register within 30 days of turning 18?

Sorry..................but many of those college students are already registered, they just might not realize it.

And..................if there is a draft, trust me, everyone in the country would know it was happening.

I don't know that they even have to register anymore. I think it's done for them. I got a yellow card in the mail when it was time, but I enlisted so that was the last I heard of it. Same with my boys. I like the draft, I just don't like it for war fighters. To me, it should be about civic service.

Post 16 has a link that specifies who has to register, and by what deadline.

Yeah lol imagine being sent to die for absolutely nothing by a fat idiot that absolutely despises you and your loved ones.

Then imagine that when these assholes did the same things when TRUMP did NOT do it for the same reasons as the a.holes will be lead to believe.

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

it's been a war for what the past 224 yrs so whose fault is it again? lol
Signed up yet?

Post 16 has a link that specifies who has to register, and by what deadline.

Weird. However it's done they need to rework it. The age of the soldier and sailor and airman and especially marine is long over. Those jobs can't be filled with draftees anymore. They caught to make it so you do your time serving the country or you get disqualified for all govrenment assistance of any kind. Just not war fighting.

Yeah lol imagine being sent to die for absolutely nothing by a fat idiot that absolutely despises you and your loved ones.

Then imagine that when these assholes did the same things when TRUMP did NOT do it for the same reasons as the a.holes will be lead to believe.

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

Signed up yet?

Have you? Or are you still on flight 666 to the North Pole loaded with plywood?

Women were put into the military to be USED ass hats!!
To take away the mother
to take away the wife

to indoctrinate but they took your rules and indoctrinated most of the dumbed down to think they were doing this to " bring home the bacon" it's what started the " FK U WHO NEEDS A MAN FOOL"

That's why they conned women into just how great it was to

( in today's society)

dress like a hoe
get the man out of the home

get welfare
get abortions

the list goes on................

78261786_971138959917947_4285999812307845120_n.jpg
Have you enlisted yet?

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

Signed up yet?

Did 21 years already, but I am fleet reserve so if they need me, they call...I don't have to do anything.

And...."North Pole"? :71: "plywood"? :71:

1986 went down to the post office filled out the card ....dropped it into the slot .....oh the HUMmanity ....

I thought they didn't even require it anymore

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

Signed up yet?

Did 21 years already, but I am fleet reserve so if they need me, they call...I don't have to do anything.

Tell us how "it had to get through". You need to remember you are on the internet. No one gives two shits about your alleged service. Anyone can go back through your posts and see how you spent allot of time getting smashed over your head about your story of flying a C130 to the North Pole to deliver plywood because "it had to get through". Your service alleged or otherwise buys you shit with anyone.

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

Signed up yet?

Tell us how "it had to get through". You need to remember you are on the internet. No one gives two shits about your alleged service. Anyone can go back through your posts and see how you spent allot of time getting smashed over your head about your story of flying a C130 to the North Pole to deliver plywood because "it had to get through". Your service alleged or otherwise buys you shit with anyone.
You can't even get it right, can you? :71: The South Pole is not the North Pole....except maybe when fat donnie tells his cultists that it is. And we didn't deliver plywood....it's an old saying that I cannot take credit for coming up with....Just like I can't take credit for the simile that you are "as dumb as a rock".

But I will note that you said "No one gives two shits about ...service"....well, we know that CRC trumpanzees don't care about our military and vets....very telling.

You know, when I was 18, I had to register for the draft, even though I had already enlisted in the Navy via the DEP program, I still had to register.

Almost all males in the US must register for the draft. Must be done within 30 days of turning 18 for citizens, and within 30 days after arrival for immigrants.

Sorry, but this is a lot of worry over nothing right now.

Selective Service | USAGov

The Draft

A draft is the mandatory enrollment of individuals into the armed forces. The United States military has been all-volunteer since 1973. But an Act of Congress could still reinstate the draft in case of a national emergency. The Selective Service System is the agency that registers men and is responsible for running a draft.

Who Must Register with Selective Service
  • Almost all men age 18-25 who are U.S. citizens or are immigrants living in the U.S. are required to be registered with Selective Service. U.S. law calls for citizens to register within 30 days of turning 18 and immigrants to register within 30 days of arriving in the U.S.
  • Men in the U.S. on student, visitor, or diplomatic visas and women are not required to register. For other exemptions and for transgender people, see the Who Must Register chart.
Needs to be expanded for women
No longer any reason to exempt them

I thought males always had to show draft registration to qualify for federal loans?

Doesn’t mean anyone is trying to reinstitute the draft

Yes, all males must be registered for selective service.

But of course the young people today are totally ignorant of that fact because of their Marxist education upbringing.

Dear snowflakes, stop worrying about silly things like the draft. 74% of you won't qualify for military service even if congress brought the draft back.... ( I seem to remember 74% anyway)

OBAMA WAR
BUSH WAR
BUSH WAR
REGAN WAR

IN FACT -------

Signed up yet?

You can't even get it right, can you? :71: The South Pole is not the North Pole....except maybe when fat donnie tells his cultists that it is. And we didn't deliver plywood....it's an old saying that I cannot take credit for coming up with....Just like I can't take credit for the simile that you are "as dumb as a rock".

But I will note that you said "No one gives two shits about ...service"....well, we know that CRC trumpanzees don't care about our military and vets....very telling.

Either way you were caught lying. And you were flamed for it. You have zero business asking who served where. You sound like Del.

Since nobody seems interested in the clown car it seems that panic among college students might get the democrats a couple of votes. It's a plan anyway and it beats trying to overthrow the government.

I think we have gone too far into the world of pussy-dom, so that a military draft would not be feasible at this time in history.

The kids would either flee the country or simply ignore the draft notices and take their chances on being arrested, tried and convicted. They have been raised to believe, as a matter of course, that "You can't be forced to do anything that you don't want to do."

The ACLU would ensure that women and men be drafted in approximately equal numbers, which would result in huge numbers of worthless young women with nothing productive or relevant to do. Basic training would devolve into something more appropriate for missionary training.

The resulting military "force" would be a laughingstock.

After a U.S. airstrike killed Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's Quds military force, in Baghdad on Thursday, Iran vowed "crushing revenge" against all responsible. Now, with #NoWarinIran, #TrumpsWar and #WorldWarIII trending on Twitter, users are looking into the draft — particularly college students about how the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) could play into their potential futur military service.
College students panic over FAFSA's fine print about registering for th draft

They aren't going to get sent off to a war zone.

They will be showing up at the voting booth in large numbers in November though.

So will their parents.

Guess who they won't be voting for?

Forum List

Back