College professor twets Trump must hang, republicans must be executed

It is selective outrage by the media, nobody else.

Words matter.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people", and the press boos those in the press box, and start attacking them. When he invited attendees at his rally to assault protesters, they did just that.

Words matter. When Sarah Palin but marksman targets on Democrat held precincts, a guy with a gun shot the Democrat in the head.

WORDS MATTER. What the President tweets, matters. There are far too many people in this country who still believe every lie Trump tweets.
Words like "FELONY" matter more than your misplaced emotion.

Words like "SLANDER" matter also, because idiots like you actually believe Sarah Palin had something to do with a house representative getting shot by a lunatic due to a slanderous, fake media.

Meh.. they still think Palin said she could see Russia from her porch. They actually believe that.

The left have convinced me they need to be destroyed, utterly. You cannot work with or compromise with filth like that.
Now you are going to be accused of inciting murder by the same assholes who thought it was completely justified for Michael Brown's relatives to scream "burn it down" as riots were happening in Ferguson.

No I'd make the left work, in a gulag.

Got to love those crazy ass college professors teaching our youth....

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

Fresno State University said they will fully cooperate with any federal investigation after a professor posted a series of Twitter messages calling for President Trump to be hanged and for Republicans to be executed.
“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

Having assholes like that teaching our young people explains all the stupidity in the streets over Trump's election.

This is the kind of 'shit we have in colleges that should be cleaned out.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.
please don't sink that low. you know very well the difference between speaking into parties vs a person and persons working for that person. Especially the president of the US no matter who that is. shame on you for condoning that action with that childish reply. shame the left can't be consistent.
She IS THAT low.

I've read a dozen times on this very board today how liberals need to be eradicated, put into concentration camps, or simply deported, but most just want liberals killed. Why is it OK for conservatives routinely express this sentiment, but you want this idiot fired with prejudice for essentially saying the same thing?

I'm not defending this asshole, but when someone on this board says that all liberals should be murdered, a half dozen knuckle draggers will chime in to agee with them. So why the double standard here.

I do think that this guy should be fired, as I think that anyone who advocated and publically condones violence should be fired, including Donald Trump who routinely incites his rally attendees to attack protesters and the press.

It's a selective outrage.
Trump butler thinks Obama should be 'hung'
Florida Republican in Deep Trouble for Agreeing President Obama Should Be Hanged for Treason
GOP Legislator Says Hillary Should be ‘Hung’ on National Mall for ‘Treason, Murder’
Burlington House candidate called for Obama to be hanged in Tweet - VTDigger

Part of the problem with some of these idiots is Twitter provides an immediate platform for speech, largely free of self-censorship, that encourages short, instant blasts of opinion that are almost immediately regretted when it explodes in the public. And you can never take it back.
It is selective outrage by the media, nobody else.

Words matter.

Trump calls the press at his rallies "fake news" and tweets that they are the "enemy of the people", and the press boos those in the press box, and start attacking them. When he invited attendees at his rally to assault protesters, they did just that.

Words matter. When Sarah Palin but marksman targets on Democrat held precincts, a guy with a gun shot the Democrat in the head.

WORDS MATTER. What the President tweets, matters. There are far too many people in this country who still believe every lie Trump tweets.
well they indeed are an enemy of the right. no matter what you might want to say. denying that is just ludicrous.

Words matter.

Words like "SLANDER" matter also, because idiots like you actually believe Sarah Palin had something to do with a house representative getting shot by a lunatic due to a slanderous, fake media.

Meh.. they still think Palin said she could see Russia from her porch. They actually believe that.

The left have convinced me they need to be destroyed, utterly. You cannot work with or compromise with filth like that.
Now you are going to be accused of inciting murder by the same assholes who thought it was completely justified for Michael Brown's relatives to scream "burn it down" as riots were happening in Ferguson.

Now you have REALLY done it.

You are probably in the SPLC's database.

I openly and proudly hate the left, they are a threat to our great nation. A foot fungus curse be upon all of them!

Just imagine how stupid the average Democrat is....

Dumb enough to believe ocean levels are rising because the Marshall Islands and two other Pacific Island chains are "sinking" but nothing else is....

Jeopardy! answer - what is the PACIFIC RING OF FIRE???

I openly and proudly hate the left, they are a threat to our great nation. A foot fungus curse be upon all of them!
I personally hope I am in the SPLC's database. I want those demons to fear me.

I even went to their pathetic news articles and fought with senior members in the comments section until they had no choice but to ban me because I was making them all look like idiots.

Yeah, fuck the 1st Amendment. Send out the Thought Police now!
This isn't protected by the 1st amendment.....

Depends on whether it's considered a "threat".
it doesn't matter.

If it's a threat, it's a crime. If it's not, it's protected by the 1st Amendment.

it doesn't matter.

If it's a threat, it's a crime. If it's not, it's protected by the 1st Amendment.
you haven't a clue do you? so go yell bomb on an airplane.

it doesn't matter.

Everybody knows that no one is ACTUALLY threatened on the Internet.

I mean, come on....

Got to love those crazy ass college professors teaching our youth....

'Trump must hang': Fresno State vows to 'review' professor's violent comments

Fresno State University said they will fully cooperate with any federal investigation after a professor posted a series of Twitter messages calling for President Trump to be hanged and for Republicans to be executed.
“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet.

Republican Snowflakes are just so sensitive

Wah...Wah...Wah.....Somebody said something mean about Trump

Can I find you a safe space?

Forum List

Back