College is mass producing jobless dummies !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If its true that people in power have looted and stolen much more, that doesn't make it okay for other people to go and be guilty of such an act. It only makes you just as bad as they are if not worse. My only question is, do you really want to be lumped in there with people like that more than you already happen to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If its true that people in power have looted and stolen much more, that doesn't make it okay for other people to go and be guilty of such an act. It only makes you just as bad as they are if not worse. My only question is, do you really want to be lumped in there with people like that more than you already happen to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Jesus rocked the boat and got the nails for his transgression yet without the sacrifice there would be no change.

many coming out of college are stuck living at home . They’re used to intimidating others but with their “brainwashed minds and fake degrees “ they’re not ever going to have any career and will be fired many times over
What is wrong with living at home? Why is it such a slight to people? I never understood why for thousands of years children lived at home some their entire life yet now it is wrong because capitalist want us to all be massive consumer of products we don't need. All you are is an ad man for industry to make sure the rich stay rich..

many coming out of college are stuck living at home . They’re used to intimidating others but with their “brainwashed minds and fake degrees “ they’re not ever going to have any career and will be fired many times over

“Riots ... justified because people in power have ‘stolen’ so much.” This makes me laugh given the alternative transformational system the Left is pursuing where MORE will be ‘stolen’. That’s all the Left knows how to do: TAKE ( “steal”).

The filthy Democrat Party is a coalition of all the uneducated and greedy scumbags in this country.

One of the groups that make up that coalition of dumbasses are confused college kids that have been brainwashed by their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

No wonder they are functionally illiterate and unemployable.

What is wrong with living at home? Why is it such a slight to people? I never understood why for thousands of years children lived at home some their entire life yet now it is wrong because capitalist want us to all be massive consumer of products we don't need. All you are is an ad man for industry to make sure the rich stay rich..
It means you’re a loser !!

What is a "real degree"? Are you smarter after graduating with a BA from a live in frat party kegger college or an online education? Maybe kids think they are qualified for a 300k job just because they managed to get through four years of college sitting on their asses after they managed to get through four years of high school but it ain't hapnin unless they focus on a career.

Forum List

Back