College football playoffs!

3 days until OU sees a top defense and Alabama wins another playoff game!!

Roll TIDE!!

Let's see how well they handle against the top offense of the College league! Murray is almost unstoppable. Now our D on the other hand... Regardless should prove to be a great game!

BOOMER SOONER!!

Alabama has 3 Starters out ..............they played with the drugs during Christmas............2 offensive linemen, and a Tight end..................

Tua supposed to play but had surgery not long ago on ankle..................should be interesting.........

Alabama has 3 Starters out ..............they played with the drugs during Christmas............2 offensive linemen, and a Tight end..................

Tua supposed to play but had surgery not long ago on ankle..................should be interesting.........

The Sooners D line is great, so stopping that rush will be difficult for Bama. But, if they can hold the pocket the QB will hit the WRs every time... Our SSs and cornerbacks are trash. Only Mike Stoops would pick some short ass cornerbacks to play.
Best thing Lincoln Riley has done for the Sooner State was fire M. Stoops!

The Sooners D line is great, so stopping that rush will be difficult for Bama. But, if they can hold the pocket the QB will hit the WRs every time... Our SSs and cornerbacks are trash. Only Mike Stoops would pick some short ass cornerbacks to play.
Best thing Lincoln Riley has done for the Sooner State was fire M. Stoops!

Alabama has rushed well against top level defenses. At least well enough to keep the opposing defenses on their heels.

Who ya got?!
#1 Alabama vs #4 Oklahoma
#2 Clemson vs #3 Notre Dame

I say its an Oklahoma vs Notre Dame championship.

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!

Maybe Notre Dame is saving it all for the 2nd half?

Who ya got?!

Yesterday showed when Alabama is forced to play a REAL team they struggle especially when the defense gets after their QB.
Yesterday showed Clemson struggling against a self destructive Pitt team who hung around in the first half despite TONS of penalties!

I think Oklahoma's QB and Receivers are better and I think Notre Dame is much more physical and faster on defense than Clemson's.

GO IRISH!

Can't beat the Refs AND Clemson! On top of the PISS POOR 3rd down play calling seriously the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!?,not putting Love back in when he was CLEARLY ready to go back in and Book throwing a pass like that moron Winbush would have!

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

Can't beat the Refs AND Clemson! On top of the PISS POOR 3rd down play calling seriously the fuck calls a sweep on 3rd and 10!?,not putting Love back in when he was CLEARLY ready to go back in and Book throwing a pass like that moron Winbush would have!
Ummmm...........Notre Dame only had like 58 yards total offense first half..........

Who ya got?!

GO IRISH!

Ummmm...........Notre Dame only had like 58 yards total offense first half..........
Actually it was over 100.

Forum List

Back