College Basket and Football Player Can't Read

Yea, "basketball players" can't read, lol. Is "basketball player" going to replace "teen" as the catch all word for these people?

Oh yeah we see this all the time, there are a ton of Scots/Irish and Norwegians who have crappy parents that do not teach them to read, and they happen to be good athletes as well. Why this surprises anyone is just weird.

Oh yeah we see this all the time, there are a ton of Scots/Irish and Norwegians who have crappy parents that do not teach them to read, and they happen to be good athletes as well. Why this surprises anyone is just weird.

Yep, lol.

Capitalism at work baby!

Wtf would I care if Lebron couldn't read? Or Kevin Love and Peyton Manning (for you dumbfuck racists)?

What about this is Capitalism? These are state schools mentioned.

I thought liberals cared about education, oh well...

Capitalism at work baby!

Wtf would I care if Lebron couldn't read? Or Kevin Love and Peyton Manning (for you dumbfuck racists)?

What does this have to do with capitalism??? Meta World Peace is a LUNATIC and he's got a job! Because people are free to spend their money however they want.

Also it seems that you're implying that republicans don't care about education... is that right? :laugh:

Capitalism at work baby!

What does this have to do with capitalism??? Meta World Peace is a LUNATIC and he's got a job! Because people are free to spend their money however they want.

Also it seems that you're implying that republicans don't care about education... is that right? :laugh:

I don't know what Meta World Peace is. We are talking about college students who can't read. This is a failure of the education system(and an inevitable product of "diversity"). Capitalism has nothing to do with it.

I haven't heard a republican say they don't care if people can't read. But if some do, I guess that is something liberals and republicans have in common. Politically both parties are pretty much the same.

I just find it odd on one hand, liberals like yourself want more money spent on "education", but don't care if people can't read. That's a disconnect if I ever saw one. But than again, maybe increasing the federal "education" budget isn't about further educating students, but paying off constituencies(like public unions).

I don't know what Meta World Peace is

Got it. All you have to offer is an opinion and you don't actually know anything. Carry on.
This is a topic about college affleets, whoops, I mean athletes, not being able to read, not about world peace. You are the one off topic talking about bullshit guy.

Yeah you're reinforcing what I said by still having no idea what Meta World Peace is.

I'd tell you to google that but I still don't think you'd get it. Because, you see, I think you're an idiot.

Got it. All you have to offer is an opinion and you don't actually know anything. Carry on.
This is a topic about college affleets, whoops, I mean athletes, not being able to read, not about world peace. You are the one off topic talking about bullshit guy.

Yeah you're reinforcing what I said by still having no idea what Meta World Peace is.

I'd tell you to google that but I still don't think you'd get it. Because, you see, I think you're an idiot.

This is just a distraction from the fact that you don't care that college students can't read.

This is just a distraction from the fact that you don't care that college students can't read.
They can't read because of racism, obviously.:lol:

Well, of course. But this guy doesn't care, so therefore, by not caring about the diversity being able to read, he doesn't care about racism, indirectly.

Last edited:

Yeah our resident black haters are strangely absent.

Capitalism at work baby!

But the OP did not say that athletes couldn't read....

It said that SOME college players read at a 5th grade level.

1. The situation effects only a few
2. College players receive no salary
3. They can read, just not very well.

For your hypothesis to be correct, then no athlete would need to read at any level and they would be paid.

Forum List

Back