Coleman can't beat Franken....

I didn't say shit about the Bush admin running newspapers asshole.......I said that you can't trust anything this admin says, and then pointed to where they were trying to tell us the economy was doing good, when it was actually on life support.

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just practice here?
which was a deflection from the point he made earlier

I didn't say shit about the Bush admin running newspapers asshole.......I said that you can't trust anything this admin says, and then pointed to where they were trying to tell us the economy was doing good, when it was actually on life support.

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just practice here?

Actually, we were discussing the fact that several liberal newspapers investigated your allegation and found nothing. Yet you continue to LIE and now DEFLECT. :eusa_whistle:

Really? Then what about all the actual news programs (FAUX, CNN, MSNBC, broadcast), that said the same fucking thing?

Are they all controlled by the liberals too?

How much pot do you have to smoke to get that paranoid about liberals?

Really? Then what about all the actual news programs (FAUX, CNN, MSNBC, broadcast), that said the same fucking thing?

Are they all controlled by the liberals too?

How much pot do you have to smoke to get that paranoid about liberals?
Without links to back up your assertion, I must assume that this yet another deflection.

Along with your insult baiting it is amusing, albeit in some juvenile way.

foodfight2sn7.jpg

FOOD FIGHT!!!!

When this first started, Coleman, told Franken that he should not waste the taxpayers money by demanding a recount even though this is state law.

Now, after all the counting is done and he lost, he is still spending more of other peoples' money to further pursue this.

Sounds a little hippo cryptical to me.:eusa_liar:

When this first started, Coleman, told Franken that he should not waste the taxpayers money by demanding a recount even though this is state law.

Now, after all the counting is done and he lost, he is still spending more of other peoples' money to further pursue this.

The high road is only taken by the winners in politics.

Where is the proof of your accusation?

Ironic how? I read newspapers, watch broadcast news, CNN, MSNBC, and (occasionally) FAUX.

Nope.....no blogs here.

LOL Two bought and paid for Liberal think tanks.

This explains a great deal.

I'll bet Obama gives you a funny feeling in your legs as well. hahahaha

Forum List

Back