Colby Covington Loses Fight and in Trumpian Fashion Claims it was Rigged

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A lot of fanfare was made over Colby Covington's entrance to his UFC last night wearing his Trump hat. He put on a less than impressive performance, decisively lost, and just like the man he idolizes, blamed everybody but himself.

A lot of fanfare was made over Colby Covington's entrance to his UFC last night wearing his Trump hat. He put on a less than impressive performance, decisively lost, and just like the man he idolizes, blamed everybody but himself.

If I'm Dana White, I don't give him another fight. That was disgraceful. He should not even be in the same ring with a ranked UFC fighter.

If I'm Dana White, I don't give him another fight. That was disgraceful. He should not even be in the same ring with a ranked UFC fighter.

He's 35, so I don't know how many fights he has left anyway and he clearly wasn't prepared for last night's.

He's 35, so I don't know how many fights he has left anyway and he clearly wasn't prepared for last night's.
And he didn't score at all, the entire time he had top control. That wasn't fighting. That was avoidance of fighting. That's what other fighters did to me when they had nothing in the toolbox.

I would like to see the refs stand guys back up more quickly.

It shouldn't need to be said, but if you aren't going to discuss the topic then you don't belong in this thread.

And he didn't score at all, the entire time he had top control. That wasn't fighting. That was avoidance of fighting. That's what other fighters did to me when they had nothing in the toolbox.

I would like to see the refs stand guys back up more quickly.
Yeah I agree. Too much stalling. It should be like freestyle wrestling, 15-20 seconds and if you're not turning or working, get back up.

A21Yatd.png

This is what trumpers are best at.

They spend 50% of their time being cruel, classless bullies, and then they spend the other 50% of their time whining that everyone is mean to them.

Just like Dear Leader.
"I support trump, and EVERYBODY hates trump." says the loser of the fight.

Such a cult like whine.
1st......Trump is destroying the polls, will WIN in a Landslide.....Americans want trump back.

2nd.....Everybody hates trump, that's why they are picking on me....so unfair.

Can't have it both ways.

You all realize this is his schtick right? It makes him "popular" or at least interesting. He is and always has been a wrestling cardio machine. His fights are rarely if ever entertaining, and his style likely doesnt get him a belt again. But all his nonsense gets him high value fights.

Forum List

Back