Cohen refuses to testify before congress, citing THREATS from Trump

When rderp isn’t chasing neighborhood kids, he’s here posting nonsense.

You’re a weird dude, derp. Just saying.
You a :cuckoo: DOPer.:itsok::lmao::dunno: Keep your great Douche hopes up.
It’s cute how you weirdos rush to suckle the nuts of a like-minded loser. :)
We're on solid grounds. DOPers are in the great Douche swamp snorkeling for their next talking spews to save face.
I’m sure you’re happy living the democrat dream... handouts and other benefits from taxpayers.

Democrat voters rarely experience the gratification that comes with earning what they worked for.

Congress is full of section 8 landlords.
It will be interesting to see how they react when the section 8 funds dry up.

Jo

We're on solid grounds. DOPers are in the great Douche swamp snorkeling for their next talking spews to save face.
I’m sure you’re happy living the democrat dream... handouts and other benefits from taxpayers.

Democrat voters rarely experience the gratification that comes with earning what they worked for.

Interesting so many keep paying taxes. You should stop doing so. Good luck.

Congress is full of section 8 landlords.
It will be interesting to see how they react when the section 8 funds dry up.

Jo
I’m good with helping those who need it. So is President Trump.

I’m good with helping those who need it. I also want to stop people from abusing those benefits.

I’m good with helping those who need it. I also want to stop people from abusing those benefits.
I will only get SS for my payments made over employment, in the future if they don't raise the age to get it.
And can use for a long time as DOPers do. I hope other family members get SS also. If paid in and quality.
I have no other Gobmint paid for benefits so far. See we have a DOPer spewing daily BS to help others
But based on the ACA, I feel I want to plan to use that if I can like the DOPers now
or plan too. Single payer / Medicare for all be better.

Here we go.. More posts by moron followers of....

upload_2019-1-23_20-8-23.png

But I don't live my life depending on others outside the family.
But...The DOPers require those benefits to cover for failure in life.
Mostly on failed farms.

Last edited:
If this is true, blah blah blah. It's not true. Nowhere in this thread is proof that Trump has threatened Cohen's family.

I will only get SS for my payments made over employment, in the future if they don't raise the age to get it. And can use for a long time as DOPers do. I hope other family members get SS also.
I have no other Gobmint paid for benefits so far. See we have a DOPer spewing daily BS to help others
But based on the ACA, I feel I want to plan to use that if I can like the DOPers now

View attachment 241741

Mostly on failed farms.
You're an idiot.

If this is true, blah blah blah. It's not true. Nowhere in this thread is proof that Trump has threatened Cohen's family.

Something has happened behind the scenes that we're not privy to.... It is absolutely hilarious for him to make such a claim.

Something must have made him panic and it sure as hell wasn't a threat from the president. More likely he received evidence demonstrating his perjury and was horrified at the thought of having to take an oath and purjure himself again. The other thing is just too easy to prove or disprove. Very stupid move on Cohen's part.

Jo

I will only get SS for my payments made over employment, in the future if they don't raise the age to get it.
And can use for a long time as DOPers do. I hope other family members get SS also. If paid in and quality.

View attachment 241741

Mostly on failed farms.

I hope you're an immigrant. Cuz English it ain't.

Jo

View attachment 241741

Mostly on failed farms.

I hope you're an immigrant. Cuz English it ain't.

Jo
DOPers, too stupid to know they are played.
That's why they vote for the great Douche.
And... Please keep spewing your best DOPer.

upload_2019-1-23_20-45-35.png

They’ve shown video on TV of Trump saying again and again Cohen better be concerned about his father-in-law and his wife.

He was asked by Judge Panini on Fox, or whatever the bitches name is, what the name of Cowan‘s father-in-law is and Trump said I don’t know but the Justice Department needs to investigate him.

So Trump knows that the guy should be investigated but he doesn’t even know what his name is? That’s a threat. There’s no ifs, ands or buts, it’s a threat.

If the Democrats say something about someone’s wife Republicans go ballistic with their faux outrage.

But here you Trump on national TV saying that someone’s wife should be investigated. Something completely out of the blue.

Republicans have no trouble with that whatsoever.

If the Democrats say something about someone’s wife Republicans go ballistic with their faux outrage.

But here you Trump on national TV saying that someone’s wife should be investigated. Something completely out of the blue.

Republicans have no trouble with that whatsoever.

If Cohen's wife and father in law are innocent, why are they afraid of an investigation?

Cohen is an ADMITTED liar, a real reprobate.

The first question I'd have for either one of them is why didn't they drop a dime on Mike Cohen first? They knew he was a piece of shit, yet they said nothing while Mr. Cohen was on his crime spree.

Now, if they can prove they knew nothing about Cohen's crimes, they should be released on this. Definitely.

If Cohen's wife and father in law are innocent, why are they afraid of an investigation?
If Trump is innocent, why isn't he cooperating fully with Mueller, and why is he trying to shut down his investigation? Why is he afraid of it?

President Trump isn't "trying " to shut down any investigation at all.

If he wanted the Mule's investigation shut down, it would be shut down. That's part of his executive power as President.

Right now, Mueller serves Trump's purposes serving as a foil

Of course trump has tried to shut it down more than once. He even said so on national television, as normal people not disabled by trump cult membership freely and easily recall.

And you dodged my questions and my point, just like a good little Trump cultist should. But I think you understood it, nonetheless.

Forum List

Back