Cohen refuses to testify before congress, citing THREATS from Trump

Cohen will bury himself with this nonsense.
No he won't. It's a stated opinion. You're dreaming.

He's claiming threats. That is not a mere opinion.

These DrumpF people were making deals with Russian's.
YOU Dying is the only remedy they apply to failure and rats.
That also means family as well. You can see why Manafort
is trying to stay alive by not spewing. But when he gets to a prison yard if he does not rat.
He will die by Russian orders, to keep the family alive. Why do the Russian's need to keep him alive
to spew? IMO

Seriously, is this any surprise?

We are talking Republicans here. The very same people who are holding the country hostage and putting it in danger because they want to waste tax payer money building a wall anyone could climb over or tunnel under.

Why would Trump want to damage the country?

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

And these Republicans on the USMB? What is with these people? They know better. And still, they support someone who is obviously a terrible person.

Crystal Minton, a secretary at the prison who is also a single mother caring for disabled parents, had a somewhat different reaction — one that reveals an essential truth about the core Trump’s political appeal.

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

Sorry Crystal, I believe he is. He is hurting the people Vladimir ordered him to hurt.....us.

We are talking Republicans here. The very same people who are holding the country hostage and putting it in danger because they want to waste tax payer money building a wall anyone could climb over or tunnel under.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

And these Republicans on the USMB? What is with these people? They know better. And still, they support someone who is obviously a terrible person.

Crystal Minton, a secretary at the prison who is also a single mother caring for disabled parents, had a somewhat different reaction — one that reveals an essential truth about the core Trump’s political appeal.

“I voted for him, and he’s the one who’s doing this,” Minton told Mazzei. “I thought he was going to do good things. He’s not hurting the people he needs to be hurting.”

Sorry Crystal, I believe he is. He is hurting the people Vladimir ordered him to hurt.....us.
I feel they will subpoena him still, as the game is on after a hearing was coming.
Family can go in FBI protection and hide for life to pay for Cohen's crimes for the DrumpF to live well.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

I feel they will subpoena him still, as the game is on after a hearing was coming.
Family can go in FBI protection and hide for life to pay for Cohen's crimes for the DrumpF to live well.
If you have a life, you don't actually want to go into witness protection.
They are going to subpoena him all right.

But look, the president of the United States is threatening witnesses who will testify against him.

What does that say about Republicans that they could support someone who it a co conspirator in multiple felonies? And they know it for a fact and don't care.

This proves what the Republican Party is just through their actions.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

If you have a life, you don't actually want to go into witness protection.
They are going to subpoena him all right.

But look, the president of the United States is threatening witnesses who will testify against him.

What does that say about Republicans that they could support someone who it a co conspirator in multiple felonies? And they know it for a fact and don't care.

This proves what the Republican Party is just through their actions.
Yes, But these are high-level Russian connections.
They kill you for way less. Cohen and Manafort are targets now.
They are exposed and lost usefulness. If the great Douche goes down they die sooner.
After the Douche has lost power, they will die. They are not protected informants so far.
That may change to stay alive.

Cohen has spewed to Mueller.
Manafort claims he spewed to Mueller. But claims they were lies.
Game over in the Russian's eyes.

Last edited:
Another thing.....the Committee doesn't have to accept that excuse.

He's so full of shit....Giuliani would be in cuffs right now. My guess is that his scripted testimony is easy to prove false.
Maybe Giuliani did him a favor and told him
That they're just waiting for him to perjure
Himself before they produce the evidence. If that happens it won't be Trump that Cohen will be hiding from.

Giuliani has to be provided with a script of
Cohen's testimony.....five'll get ya ten....Giuliani has already told Cohen's defense they have solid proof of his perjury.
There's your threat.

Jo

Why do I have the feeling this going to go the way of the Buzzfeed story?
What Buzzfeed story was proven fully wrong?

Have you been living under a rock?
Nope, you can list the fully proven were fully wrong stories.
rightie'?

How about these two for starters.....

Buzzfeed, Covington Fiascos Caused By Same Disease | Investor's Business Daily

‘Truth Doesn’t Matter’: BuzzFeed Won’t Retract Story Refuted by Mueller’s Office

What a pathetic bunch of hacks...you included.

Forum List

Back