Code Red alert sounded in Ashkelon; IDF scours the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
When in trouble, when in doubt
run in circles scream and shout

A firework was set off

Retaliation should be expected.
Israel will not know for sure who did it so they will just go bomb the crap out of a bunch of civilians.

So what's the big deal when the lslamic terrorists will have to replace a few broken windows after Israel responds to Islamic terrorist attacks? The damage is paid for by the UNRWA welfare fraud.

What's a code red alert

It's an alert when rockets are being fired into Israel. Basically used to signal citizens to take cover in the bomb shelters.

Hey remember you have Iron Domes, no need to worry little one.

Do you mind telling me what about lauching rockets you find funny?

Lipush, think of it this way. If you lived in a small area, completely surrounded by a belligerant military that controls your air space, territorial sea and land borders, even those of another nation, that is strangling you and occasionally invades you. What would you do? This is a serious question.

What's a code red alert

It's an alert when rockets are being fired into Israel. Basically used to signal citizens to take cover in the bomb shelters.

Funny how the iron domes get them all and there is never any fatalities or damage from them.

What's a code red alert

Jews being murdered gets her sexually excited.

The only people being murdered are Muslims and Christians. By the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back