Coast Guard and NTSB say that the crew of the dive boat that burned BROKE THE LAW

Frannie

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2019
Broke the law by not having a crew member awake that would have warned of the fire and either had time to put the fire out or evacuate the boat.

Crew was asleep when fire ignited on California scuba dive boat, officials say

That said I said this last week as it is only logical. The crew will be pleading guilty to this because either they were sleeping and the fire surprised them, or they were awake and did nothing which raises negligent homicide to murder.

34 people are dead, entire families are gone for what?

Broke the law by not having a crew member awake that would have warned of the fire and either had time to put the fire out or evacuate the boat.

That said I said this last week as it is only logical. The crew will be pleading guilty to this because either they were sleeping and the fire surprised them, or they were awake and did nothing which raises negligent homicide to murder.

To start a Thread.

• Banned
I still want to see a layout and point of origin of the fire where 34 adults can’t escape from flimsy walls.
The walls of a boat are strong enough to keep the ocean out. However I agree that something makes no sense here as I would run thru any fire to get out knowing that I could jump in the ocean to put out the flames

To start a Thread.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone derive so much enjoyment from a tragedy as the OP has. It's disturbing. Sad. Pathetic.

• Banned

To start a Thread.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone derive so much enjoyment from a tragedy as the OP has. It's disturbing. Sad. Pathetic.
I know that people ignoring this tragedy is disturbing.

CIAO

• Banned

To start a Thread.

Try thinking, you might learn something, you might even learn who set this boat ablaze, or how it went up in flames so fast that no passengers got off, or even why just hours after this deadly fire that the USA put a 15 million dollar bounty on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard

So do you think you might want to know? or is it really better kept quiet and hidden?

You could have put this in any one of your 147 other threads on the matter.

There's something wrong with you.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
I still want to see a layout and point of origin of the fire where 34 adults can’t escape from flimsy walls.
The walls of a boat are strong enough to keep the ocean out. However I agree that something makes no sense here as I would run thru any fire to get out knowing that I could jump in the ocean to put out the flames
The hull is, internal walls your grandma can bust thru.

Most likely many succumbed to smoke inhalation in their sleep.
Hard to believe, but we’ll see.

More than half of all fire-related deaths are from smoke inhalation instead of burns.

Smoke can numb the senses and actually cause a person to sleep more deeply.

Of course, I speculate, having no actual knowledge of the incident.

Hard to believe, but we’ll see.

More than half of all fire-related deaths are from smoke inhalation instead of burns.

Smoke can numb the senses and actually cause a person to sleep more deeply.

Of course, I speculate, having no actual knowledge of the incident.
That’s the reason I’m puzzled. Half. This requires almost all died in their sleep. Healthy young people.

In many fires people die from the inhalation of the fumes from what is being burned. A century ago or so most thing burned were cotton and pure wood and the same. All of the artificial chemically based products that laminate anything or plastics or other modern products do affect the human body. So a fire in one bedroom can kill a person in another bedroom with their health and condition at the time affecting it more.

I doubt it as choking wakes a person up, smoke is not like Carbon Monoxide

OMG, you are such a fucking idiot!

Smoke does not contain carbon monoxide?
Wrong again Gilligan. The amazing thing is that your dopey crew agrees with you and as such are stranded in their own ignorance. Tell us again that O2 is flammable

Jesus

Exposure to Smoke from Fires
The smoke released by any type of fire (forest, brush, crop, structure, tires, waste or wood burning) is a mixture of particles and chemicals produced by incomplete burning of carbon-containing materials. All smoke contains carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and particulate matter (PM or soot). Smoke can contain many different chemicals, including aldehydes, acid gases, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), benzene, toluene, styrene, metals and dioxins. The type and amount of particles and chemicals in smoke varies depending on what is burning, how much oxygen is available, and the burn temperature.

Exposure to Smoke from Fires

However what I said is that the smoke would cause choking badly enough to awaken the individual

Are you going to be wrong on purpose always? Or will you just accept that I can see thru your charade, if you were really as dumb as you seem you would have difficulty breathing as it would be a drain on your brain

Last edited:

You could have put this in any one of your 147 other threads on the matter.

There's something wrong with you.
Thank you for participating, your opinion is very valuable to someone in ISIS

The hull is, internal walls your grandma can bust thru.
Not true as the internal walls must in bad weather be able to restrain water in the form of rain and splash from entering the lower parts of the hull sinking the boat.

Forum List

Back