CO2 Has Almost No Effect on Global Temperature, Says Leading Climate Scientist

Maybe you should consult a dictionary. Consensus is all about agreement. You can’t even be trusted with the English language. Thousands of universities are in general agreement about the topics surrounding AGW. That’s consensus science. Get a life.
Can you post a link to what they agree on that has been reproduced?

Because you asked a stooooopid question illiterate.
I didn't ask the question, howler, someone else did and you just spewed back your usual crap. Try to keep up with your deflections and lies, it's embarrassing you.

I didn't ask the question, howler, someone else did and you just spewed back your usual crap. Try to keep up with your deflections and lies, it's embarrassing you.
Oh, you accused me of avoiding the question . You must have an interest in it….just like the fraud who asked it. You actually think “consensus science” is ONE word ? Hilarious.

Oh, you accused me of avoiding the question . You must have an interest in it….just like the fraud who asked it. You actually think “consensus science” is ONE word ? Hilarious.
More howler monkey lying and deflection. Fail.

What do they agree on?
Be specific.
Sure….AAAS outlines everything that climate science is in general agreement of. Actually, any of the thousands of climate science research facilities can start you off too. No sense my filling up a post with thousands of studies and their references.

Sure….AAAS outlines everything that climate science is in general agreement of. Actually, any of the thousands of climate science research facilities can start you off too. No sense my filling up a post with thousands of studies and their references.
So, howler monkey admits it's got nothing.

Everyone agrees, all the institutions, with thousands of studies? Wow!

You can't post a summary?

You’re the one deflecting and promoting asking stooped questions. . You and your bogus “troglodyte” associate in stupidity are pretending “consensus science” is one word.
As i pointed out I didn't ask any questions, someone else did and you avoided it. stop lying howler monkey.

Forum List

Back