CNN's Top Executive Zuckerberg Threatens President Trump & His Administration

"I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Ok, let's skip forward....

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.”

SEDITION? Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

Fake News CNN Versus President Donald Trump: Network’s Top Executive Threatens Incoming POTUS

hey, sociopath.... what on earth are you talking about?

is that what the voices in your head told you?
Hi, Jill - good to see you. I thought all the LGBT were in hiding, based on that snowflake thread about how the Trump administration was going to 'come after' the LGBT Community. Just in case, you better head on off to your 'safe place'. :p

Wow, whatever goes on in your head is strange and mysterious, the threatener in Chief is the President-elect, and the point of the comment by Zuckerberg was a warning, not a threat.
Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?!

I think they used to call that Sedition.

And yes, it is still a crime with severe penalties.

reporting the news is a crime?

:cuckoo:

I direct your attention to the first amendment, pondscum

"I think our credibility is higher than ever, and our viewership is higher than ever, and our reporting is as strong as ever."

"One of the things I think this administration hasn’t figured out yet is that there’s only one television network that is seen in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Tokyo, Pyongyang, Baghdad, Tehran, and Damascus — and that’s CNN. The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake.”

SEDITION? Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

Fake News CNN Versus President Donald Trump: Network’s Top Executive Threatens Incoming POTUS

hey, sociopath.... what on earth are you talking about?

is that what the voices in your head told you?
Hi, Jill - good to see you. I thought all the LGBT were in hiding, based on that snowflake thread about how the Trump administration was going to 'come after' the LGBT Community. Just in case, you better head on off to your 'safe place'. :p

I wouldn't know, psychoboy.... I'm not LGBT.

but it might be time for you to come out of the closet.

Wow, whatever goes on in your head is strange and mysterious, the threatener in Chief is the President-elect, and the point of the comment by Zuckerberg was a warning, not a threat.
Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?!

No, you believe it is sedition, it is and remains an ad hominem.
ad hominem initiated by Zuckerbitch against President Trump, and a threat to attack this country's standing in the world by promoting and broadcasting negative stories about THE US and it's President.

Tokyo Rose would be PROUD.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

The Presidency of the orange clown is exactly why Jefferson wrote these words so long ago. The first thing any fascist does is restrict the information that the citizens of the nation can receive. And you assholes are cheering for this.

ad hominem initiated by Zuckerbitch against President Trump, and a threat to attack this country's standing in the world by promoting and broadcasting negative stories about THE US and it's President.

awwwwww.... trumpsters hate the news. it lets people know what a twit you voted for.

reporting the news is a crime?
While 'playing dumb' is not totally un-believable with you, I believe it is still beneath you. I could be wrong...

like I said..... I know how much trumpsters hate news. the reailty upsets you freaks.

do you, like the orange sociopath, believe you should do away with the 1st amendment?

you do know what the first amendment is, right?

awwwwww.... trumpsters hate the news. it lets people know what a twit you voted for.

Trump Supporters don't have a problem with 'the News'...but THIS isn't 'the News':

Now Zuckerberg has just seditiously threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States and the country through his world-wide Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party (as proven in the video).

No one - not even Trump - has to say anything. CNN and Zuckerberg continue to demonstrate to the world that they are not a 'NEWS MEDIA'.

No one - not even Trump - is preventing them from continuing to do what it is they do.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

The Presidency of the orange clown is exactly why Jefferson wrote these words so long ago. The first thing any fascist does is restrict the information that the citizens of the nation can receive. And you assholes are cheering for this.

Thomas Jefferson

No, we are just asking The DNC, and Hillary to quit hiding their true feelings for Americans, and quit concealing their intent on deceiving us all through Public Policy Positions (LIES) and Private Policy Positions they share with their Elite Insiders and Masters.

Fascism BTW is a Leftist Ideology.

Last edited:

Thomas Jefferson

hmmmm...and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Out of curiosity ROCKS [or anyone else for that matter] which would you choose?

Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

A warning from an impotent & unwatched news channel. BFD lol

Idiot-gram ^^^; non substantive and a non sequitur.
I can always tell when I leave you morons at a loss for words. CNN is throwing a temper tantrum and you focus on personal attacks. Predictable

Calling YOU an asshole or a stupid fool - no matter how true they may be - would be a personal attack, pointing out YOUR post is an idiot-gram and non substantive and a non sequitur is simply and observation of a fact. If your feelings were hurt, maybe someone near to you can provide you a tissue.

Zuckerberg just threatened to undermine the perception of the President of the United States - Threatening to hurt the President and thus the United States - if he does not 'play nice' with CNN, the news outlet (and political Propaganda Arm of the DNC) that openly bragged during the election about having gone 'All-In' for Hillary Clinton, doing everything it could to help her win, even 'giving her a pass' on all of her scandals'.

I can always tell when I leave you morons at a loss for words. CNN is throwing a temper tantrum and you focus on personal attacks. Predictable

Calling YOU an asshole or a stupid fool - no matter how true they may be - would be a personal attack, pointing out YOUR post is an idiot-gram and non substantive and a non sequitur is simply and observation of a fact. If your feelings were hurt, maybe someone near to you can provide you a tissue.
There's been a tissue shortage since the election

We love The FAKE NEWS.. CNN is one of the biggest reasons Trump was elected. Americans saw first hand what a lying sack of shit and den of vipers these phony journalists were.

The grammar police strike again, rather than give an answer-

Online Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (a.k.a. The Grammar Nazi)
ocpd.jpg

We all reserve the right to mock people who post 500-word blocks of misspelled nonsense. But then you have the situation where somebody posts a perfectly clear and clever message but within their well-articulated points they dare to confuse "your" with "you're." And then somebody will flip the fuck out.

Like a Mossad agent in rural America, you quickly discover that you've found a Nazi. Of the Grammar variety.

In Real Life it's Called...

ocpd2.jpg

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder, or OCPD.

OCPD should not be confused with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (or, "The OC Disorder"). OCPD shares the obsessive component of OCD, but it is different from OCD in that OCPD has the letter P in its name. That and people with OCPD do not perform the weird ritualistic actions of OCD'ers, like opening a door four times or having to always eat Pringles with the concave side up.

OCPD types simply have an incredibly strict standard by which certain tasks be done, to the point that it literally can lead to violence otherwise.

So Why Does it Happen on the Internet?

ocpd3.jpg

At the heart of the real-life OCPD sufferer seems to be an irrational fear that the rest of the world is sloppier, dirtier and more disorganized than it should be, that it's rapidly getting worse, and that the world will fall to pieces unless someone straightens it up.

6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet

Hmmm....'warning' the President that he and his administration's perception around the world by CNN may be negatively skewed if Trump doesn't play nice with CNN is not a veiled 'threat' that if Trump does not play nice with CNN then CNN might negatively skew the perception of Trump and his administration?![/QUOTE

Word salad ^^^ in a run-on sentence.

There's been a tissue shortage since the election
There is also a maxi pad shortage in Libby Land that is projected to continue until well after the Inauguration.

Hell hath no fury like a pissed off girly man liberal on his menstrual cycle.

Especially when they thought they were going to the prom to be nominated queen, and were stood up and left home alone with a mascara stained face and a 5 gallon tub of ice cream.

Last edited:

We love The FAKE NEWS.. CNN is one of the biggest reasons Trump was elected. Americans saw first hand what a lying sack of shit and den of vipers these phony journalists were.

Strange it took you this long, considering you've been watching Fox all these years. You should have been able to recognize lying sacks of shit immediately since you have so much experience watching them.

Trump undermines himself no need for CNN to do anything except video his asinine mouth shit.

BTW -- Fox undermined Obama for 8 years, where were you then?

Forum List

Back