CNN's primetime ratings hit 30 year low! So well deserved...!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
One of the most common refrains on rightwing social media is "even CNN agrees with us!"

This should put to bed the idea I've sometimes seen expressed here and elsewhere that CNN is leaning right for ratings.

Their ratings began tanking after they did their pep rally with a stacked audience for Trump and continue to sink.

They've had time to adjust and they obviously aren't interested.

This couldn't have happened to nicer people, let them stew.

Last edited:
One of the most common refrains on rightwing social media is "even CNN agrees with us!"

This should put to bed the idea I hear expressed here and elsewhere that CNN is leaning right for ratings.

Their ratings began tanking after they did their pep rally with a stacked audience for Trump and continue to sink.

They're going out of business because people see they're nothing but the propaganda wing of the Democrat party.

This should put to bed the idea I hear expressed here and elsewhere that CNN is leaning right for ratings.

Further evidence that America is rejecting the Democrat Dogma. Leftist Americans are starting to wake up, whodathunk?

The only time I see any CNN footage is when it is excerpted on Fox News to illustrate how stupid the Left has become. So I guess I'm not qualified to opine on their ratings trouble.

The only time I see any CNN footage is when it is excerpted on Fox News to illustrate how stupid the Left has become. So I guess I'm not qualified to opine on their ratings trouble.
You watch a newschannel that paid 700 million because they lied about what they report and you call the left stupid.

You watch a newschannel that paid 700 million because they lied about what they report and you call the left stupid.

Mmore bogus Court persecution you gobble up hook lie and sinker. Like $21M to Fox bimbos for BS sexual harrassment or the current Trump Lawfare. You eat it all up, living on Marxist press articles.