CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

Yea, down deep I agree with Lemon. But the way that he put it was stupid and serves only to further cause vax and mask Karens to coil like snakes. Best way to deal with them is to calmly listen to their objections and point out the reasons why they are wrong.

Of course none of that constructive type of dialogue is ever going to happen here in USMB. Shaming them here is my way of not taking out my frustrations on real people in the real world.
Best way to deal with them is to calmly listen to their objections and point out the reasons why they are wrong.
you mean like the way you do?.....

Best way to deal with them is to calmly listen to their objections and point out the reasons why they are wrong.
you mean like the way you do?.....
I explained that bucket Hank

1631828618374.gif

people like you who demand to see some papers should be made unwelcome....just sayin....

I don’t care if you show papers or not

If you are unvaccinated, you are a danger to yourself and others. We have been using the honor system where the unvaccinated are expected to do the right thing

They lie about being vaccinated so they don’t have to wear a mask.

Treat them like the children they are and isolate them from the responsible population

If you are unvaccinated, you are a danger to yourself and others. We have been using the honor system where the unvaccinated are expected to do the right thing

Treat them like the children they are and isolate them from the responsible population

Agreed.

I have have heard 12 friends who have tested positive in the last 24 hours (reported).

All of whom have been vaxxed.

Nobody I know, unvaxxed, has tested positive recently.

Can't help that.

You seem pretty damned sure of yourself son. You going to shoot us if we won't accept it?

Agreed.

I have have heard 12 friends who have tested positive in the last 24 hours (reported).

All of whom have been vaxxed.

Nobody I know, unvaxxed, has tested positive recently.

Can't help that.
I know a guy….

I prefer to look at the CDC data and listen to the experts. They say infection rates among the vaccinated are very low and those who do get it have mild symptoms.
They also say our hospital ICUs are filled to overflowing and that almost all are unvaccinated

You seem pretty damned sure of yourself son. You going to shoot us if we won't accept it?
COVID will catch you….I don’t have to shoot you

In the mean time, we need to isolate you like we do with smokers and keep you away from regular people

I know a guy….

I prefer to look at the CDC data and listen to the experts. They say infection rates among the vaccinated are very low and those who do get it have mild symptoms.
They also say our hospital ICUs are filled to overflowing and that almost all are unvaccinated

Yes the CDC has shown itself to be a rock of trustworthiness.

What you prefer to do is suck on Fauci's dick.

Yes the CDC has shown itself to be a rock of trustworthiness.

What you prefer to do is suck on Fauci's dick.
Much more trustworthy than the lies and misinformation being spread by the anti-vaxers

Especially all the brown ones, right?

Forum List

Back