CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

What was it that Democrat George Wallace shouted again and again?
quote-segregation-now-segregation-tomorrow-and-segregation-forever-george-c-wallace-30-57-99.jpg

Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists have never stopped and have continued to do the same year after year under different guises. Today it's about "Vaccination". What will it be tomorrow?
I shook the Guvnor's hand once when I was about 9 years old. He was speechifying at a 4th of July fireworks event. I had no idea what he really WAS, of course. Democrats are the single most destructive problem in America today and there is no peaceful way to stop them.

The DemoKKKrat party is the most racist institution in American history.

Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo took aim at those Americans who have not yet been vaccinated, saying that they were "stupid" and deserved to be "left behind." Lemon previously said unvaccinated people don't deserve to participate in society.

View attachment 540112
Don Lemon and Cuomo are right.

Yes even I am mad at the unvaccinated and that doesn't make me racist.

Why would you be mad at the unvaccinated? The vaccinated still get the virus and they can still transmit it. Why on earth would you be mad at those that are unvaccinated? How exactly does that affect you?

How is chart racist when it clearly shows Asians consider and get vaccinated as a race more than any other. Still the commentators were talking about people who refuse to get a shot for whatever reason. They were not derogatory. It just some people seem like to embellish. Chart also seems to be showing that other races numbers are still climbing whereas one race seems to have stagnated. No shots for me today.

Zuby-VaccinatedVsUnvaccinatedX.jpg

Zuby (September 8): I warned you months ago that the powers that be will try to get you to turn on your friends and neighbours, based on who has or hasn't taken these 'jabs'. Obvious plot was obvious... If you're fighting your neighbours, then you won't be fighting against the people who are really screwing us over. Don't allow yourself to be used as a useful idiot or political pawn for the worst people in the world. You never fought over flu shots before... Don't be manipulated.
Love to all. Always!

Forum List

Back