What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

My advice, get the vaxx, but it's up to you.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

'It's time to start shaming them'​

CNN host Don Lemon called on Americans to shun "stupid" unvaccinated people on Wednesday, saying they should be left behind because they were "harmful to the greater good."

During a discussion with fellow CNN host Chris Cuomo at the start of his show, Lemon blasted those choosing not to take the vaccine because they weren't sure about its contents by oddly comparing it to Botox injections and people being unaware of what was in them, but taking them regardless.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
lemon fag 1.jpg

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Protease inhibitors are the worst thing to happen to this world.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

I pretty much do, already, without Dumb Down Don, except for family and established, close friends. I have had it and don't want it again, as I don't believe in tempting fate. It turns out, I have some people in my circle that are quietly anti-vax. I don't get nasty about it, buy keep some distance and do not go inside a house or car with them. It is their choice, but I get to make choices also.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

So all them black people who aren’t getting the shot are stupid.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This kind of stuff is part of the problem.

I certainly understand his frustrations, but acting like Trump and his Trumpsters doesn't help anything.

MadChemist

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Who is the asshole, the bigger asshole is talking to ?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This kind of stuff is part of the problem.

I certainly understand his frustrations, but acting like Trump and his Trumpsters doesn't help anything.

This kind of stuff is the problem....as you try to bring Trump into it

Good grief

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Speaking of shunning.. shouldnt that idiot have been shunned for sexual assault?
Why is he still mainstream?
LOL Rhetorical question. I know why.
Because.
Cult.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that will only make anti-vaxxers dig their heels in further.

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the sort of thing that will only make anti-vaxxers dig their heels in further.
That's what liberals want. An internal threat, soon enough every one who doesn't want the experimental treatment will become rightwing bioterrorists. The left will demand they be hunted down.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List