CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people:

Yea, down deep I agree with Lemon. But the way that he put it was stupid and serves only to further cause vax and mask Karens to coil like snakes. Best way to deal with them is to calmly listen to their objections and point out the reasons why they are wrong.

Of course none of that constructive type of dialogue is ever going to happen here in USMB. Shaming them here is my way of not taking out my frustrations on real people in the real world.
As tempting as it can be, getting down into the mud with the opposition is rarely a good look.

What's the old saying: "Never wrestle with pigs. You just get dirty, and the pig likes it."

:laugh:

I had Covid. I tested positive for the antibodies not once but twice when I donated plasma. So why would I take a vaccine that we know nothing about long term effects with? So that some health "Karen" feels better? To be quite blunt...I don't think we're ever going to get past this pandemic if we count on vaccines to save us. It's becoming more and more apparent that the variants are making vaccinated people sick. The longer we drag this out...the worse that appears to be getting.

Down here in Florida the hospitals near me, have plenty of empty beds. Why do prog areas stuff a hospital full to capacity so they can make it look like the Kung Flu is bad? Lies.....

Idaho is a "prog area"? :lol:
Ehh sure dude - Florida is doing GREAT - Plenty of death, lots of work for morticians.
Y'all just passed 50,000 deaths. Go Ronnie - And way to fudge the numbers!!

In Florida, virus cases have filled so many hospital beds that ambulance services and fire departments are straining to respond to emergencies. Some patients wait inside ambulances for up to an hour before hospitals in St. Petersburg, Florida, can admit them — a process that usually takes about 15 minutes, Pinellas County Administrator Barry Burton said.​

I trust them more than I trust the anti-vaxers
You do?...even though they have been caught in lies?...how about the White House?...they are admitting on a live interview right now that they didn't hit an IsisK target they killed an aid worker and his kids...I can see Joe now..."13 Marines killed? blow someone up now".....

What a disgusting elitist prick, and this sort of smugness is one of the reasons I despise American liberals.

My advice, get the vaxx, but it's up to you.

CNN's Don Lemon calls on Americans to shun 'stupid' unvaccinated people: 'Leave them behind'​

'It's time to start shaming them'​

I prefer to shun cable news host with dismal ratings who think they are more than they are.

Well, we tried taking their word for it and they just lied and said they were vaccinated.

I have proof of my vaccine and if it gives me more public access….
Good for me

Well, we tried taking their word for it and they just lied and said they were Party Members.

I have proof of my Party Membership and if it gives me more public access….
Good for me

1631907839398.png

Yeah, good for you, Adolf.

Idaho is a "prog area"? :lol:
Ehh sure dude - Florida is doing GREAT - Plenty of death, lots of work for morticians.
Y'all just passed 50,000 deaths. Go Ronnie - And way to fudge the numbers!!

In Florida, virus cases have filled so many hospital beds that ambulance services and fire departments are straining to respond to emergencies. Some patients wait inside ambulances for up to an hour before hospitals in St. Petersburg, Florida, can admit them — a process that usually takes about 15 minutes, Pinellas County Administrator Barry Burton said.​

Yet Florida is way down the list in deaths per capita and the CDC got caught LYING about Florida’s numbers. Sucks to be a gullible sheep like you.

Forum List

Back