CNN's Chris Cuomo needs to be suspended for blatant conflict of interest with governor brother

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This should be automatic, but it won't be of course.

Chris Cuomo apologizes for advising brother Andrew Cuomo on handling scandal​

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Thursday apologized for advising his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), on how to answer questions about the sexual misconduct allegations he faces.

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Thursday apologized for advising his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), on how to answer questions about the sexual misconduct allegations he faces.

You're assuming anyone is actually seeing this. Have you looked at CNN's ratings lately? They're missing Donald Trump BIGLY.

Sean Hannity doesn’t have a conflict of interest advising Trump?
There is never any trouble for what the Repubs do since the OP is overly biased towards ignoring what the right does or says.

Only difference is Chris Cuomo s blocked from giving political commentary on his brother Andrew.

Hannity openly shills for Trump

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

You're assuming anyone is actually seeing this. Have you looked at CNN's ratings lately? They're missing Donald Trump BIGLY.
Biden is boring

Trump created a new scandal every week. Great for ratings
Dd you hear what Trump said?

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

Biden is boring

Trump created a new scandal every week. Great for ratings
Dd you hear what Trump said?
I want to hear every word after he is extradited to NY...

Thomas Moore 1 hr ago

I think both Cuomos are pieces of shit, but I'm not sure why I should have a problem with this...

I don't see where the conflict of interest is if he just talking to people in a private setting. If he did a news piece then yeah. All journalists have preconceived notions but are require to keep it under control. Of course some do it better than others. Walking a thin line between journalism and opinion.

I don't see a problem personally with Chris Cuomo helping the Fredo of his family in his crisis.

If I had a slow witted brother, I'd help him out too.

Forum List

Back