Chris Cuomo: ‘I Was Going to Kill Everybody Including Myself’ After CNN Firing

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Yike and this was the guy people were their "news" from.

Chris Cuomo revealed on a new episode of the “Open Book With Anthony Scaramucci” podcast that he “was going to kill everybody including [himself]” after CNN fired him in 2021. Cuomo and CNN parted ways after the anchor got caught up in the sexual-harassment scandal that engulfed his brother, former New York governor Andrew Cuomo. CNN found that Chris Cuomo aided his brother’s team of officials on the matter, and he was ousted as a result. Cuomo has long maintained that CNN knew of the counsel he was offering his brother..........................................................................................

Chris Cuomo revealed on a new episode of the “Open Book With Anthony Scaramucci” podcast that he “was going to kill everybody including [himself]” after CNN fired him in 2021. Cuomo and CNN parted ways after the anchor got caught up in the sexual-harassment scandal that engulfed his brother, former New York governor Andrew Cuomo. CNN found that Chris Cuomo aided his brother’s team of officials on the matter, and he was ousted as a result. Cuomo has long maintained that CNN knew of the counsel he was offering his brother..........................................................................................

Fredo seems a tad unhinged there.

Spoken like a true Establishment scumbag.

And do you see any of the other Establishment media outlets like FOX NEWS hammering him for it? Nope, you don't.

Think about it.

This is why violent crime is currently skyrocketing right now just about everywhere. We let these kind of people run around freely. They can be forgiven and rehabbed, many times over and not to worry.

Scary stuff....but can't say I am surprised, this sort of radical mindset is common among the left. What's even more scary is this guy was one of their lead propagandist, that had so many followers in their cult

A whole family of violent psychopaths.

Stable genius? Or, is that reserved for de Fuhrer?
Heil ME!!.jpg

I'm sure after this admission, if another news network had an opening, this is the first guy they would hire. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back